What will be the next marvel premium be?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanos PF with light up Infinity Gauntlet would be awesome. The exclusive would have a Lady Death lol.

OH and a Daredevil PF along with Bullseye PF is long overdue.

venom or carnage will do for my.

Never will be done in PF, wouldn't look right. BUT....the 1/4 Comiquette line seems to be back in full swing I would look for these characters there. Which is better because they wouldn't get shuffled amongst other PF releases since its a separate line.

There was a rumor about Wolverine I believe, but a DD would :rock

The big rumor was of a Brown Suited Wolverine and according to those rumors it would have been offered up at SDCC. Since that didn't happen if those rumors are true it'd probably be one of the ones on the short list.

Right... atleast SideShow is giving us variety. C'mon SideShow, make a DareDevil and/or Thanos PF already! Ugh, even a Deadpool would be nice.

Deadpool PF or comiquette?

Thanos has been on the most wanted list but not sure if SSC would put him into the PF line or the Comiquette line. I wouldn't look for him anytime soon.

Silver Surfer Comiquette, I needs it, I needs it NOW!!!!!
x :D

The opportunities for an SS comiquette have continued to come and go. The thing is he is perfect for a Comiquette so I would put him waaaay head of the others for that particular line. Worst comes worst 20th Century Fox has said publicly that if the Wolverine solo project does well then they'll exercise their rights on the Silver Surfer solo film.

Sideshow will never do a Thanos, its not in their nature. They only stick with a few characters and sculpt them to death.

They'll do Thanos, no one ever thought they'd do Apocalypse in the LSB but the question is whether or not we would like what they give us since many people are pissed about the look of Apoc.

IMHO: DD or Brown Suited Wolvie is on the quick list on the PF side and I really think Silver Surfer is on the short list for the Comiquette.

We need more baddies!!!!!! Dormammu would rock!!! Ultron would be great!!! Hobgoblin!!!!! Super skrull!!! Holocaust or Onslaught!!!

I kept convincing the Gore Group to beg Sideshow for an Ultron PF from Annihilation. I hope Sideshow listens.

I would say a symbiote spiderman would be badass, the old school all black not the spiderman 3 one, but they just came out with the iron spidey. I would go with a venom he would be pretty sick. But carnage is cool too. I would be happy with either of those....

I hope we get some X-Men PF's, and more women characters, I say not enough women in this line.

I certainly hope they don't waste a PF slot on a new character with so many Spidey costumes left to do. :lecture :monkey3

While I'm sure this was a joke there are few costumes I wouldn't mind seeing as Comiquettes in this line:

Black Suited Spidey:

spidermanblack.jpg

and I wouldn't mind a Scarlet Spider somewhere down the line:

Scarlet_Spider.jpeg

and of course Ben Reilly Spider-Man:

Spider-Man%20-%201995%20costume,%20full-1.jpg

Maybe with Spider-Carnage Variant:

Spider-carnage-1-.gif

BUT.....not for a while :D

Back