What will be the next marvel premium be?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Archangel!!!!

archangel1.jpg

user-Archangel18.jpg

:rock:rock:rock

Sideshow will never do a Thanos, its not in their nature. They only stick with a few characters and sculpt them to death.

Than explain the Mystique PF. :rolleyes:

My guess on the next PF would be Daredevil.

I'd prefer a Thanos, WWH, or Hawkeye PF but Daredevil is a great choice also.

DD would be a nice addition to the PF(or comiquette) line.

put me in for more spideys, venom and carnage. there isnt one descent carnage statue in existence! so plz sideshow. give me carnage!

Wolverine PF would make sense considering the movie is coming out soon but I also think that might be Daredevil or Silver Surfer. I hope not though cause I'm not very into those characters.

To be honest I think a Juggernaut would rock but I don't think SS will come up with that anytime in the near future.

Wolverine PF would make sense considering the movie is coming out soon but I also think that might be Daredevil or Silver Surfer. I hope not though cause I'm not very into those characters.

To be honest I think a Juggernaut would rock but I don't think SS will come up with that anytime in the near future.

The only thing with the Wolverine is, the way that SS has been going, they wouldn't announce the Wolverine PF until after the movie came out, then the PF wouldn't be released till 2010.

Thanos will be made..its the most requested baddy.

Sabretooth too....

My dream PF would be WWH ....but that wont be made.

sue storm pf

Yeah the exclusive is the fully invisible variant. I already have mine though. She is standing right in front of the hulk. Just to fully demonstrate the exclusivity of the piece!

watermark.php

:rotfl:rotfl

Back