What was your favourite Superhero movie of 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What was the best Superhero Blockbuster of 2011?

• Captain America

Votes: 36 35.6%
  • Thor

Votes: 30 29.7%
  • X-Men first class

Votes: 32 31.7%
  • Green Lantern

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters
GL's final battle just plain sucked. It was OK for an origins film, but the final fight seriously ruined it. Plus Hector was a wimp.

Thor spent most of the movie powerless, which makes for a lame SUPER hero.

Captain America forgot to include an ending with it, so an incomplete movie can't be the winner.

By default, X-men wins. Best overall movie, storyline, characters, etc. The rest had their good moments, but the things I mentioned above kept them from taking the gold.

X-Men was good except for Darwin dying (shouldn't his power be to adapt to ANYTHING...made no sense) and Raven saying "Charles, I've spent my whole life being your sister and following you, but this guy over here, he just deflected a bullet into your spine, you can't move, might even die, but I'm going to walk away with him and leave you here, peace out." That ALSO didn't make sense.

Really enjoyed Cap and Thor but Cap really took the cake I thought.

GL didn't do much for me and I'm a DC at heart. Mark Strong was great everything else was pretty mediocre.

I've no interest in the X-franchise at this point. They were never great to begin with and have just gotten worse and worse so I don't even bother.

I've no interest in the X-franchise at this point. They were never great to begin with and have just gotten worse and worse so I don't even bother.

commandowrong.gif

X-Men First Class is a great film, not just a great superhero film, don't dissmiss it based on the first set of films. :stick

X-Men First Class and Captain America are tied... i love period pieces and both these films relished in their time frame... the acting was stellar.. Michael Fassbender James McVoy Chris Evans and Hugo Weavings did excellent, even overacheived, in their starring roles.plus what made cap so great was the supporting actors of Atwell, Tommy lee jones, and stanley tucci

X-men followed by Thor then Cap.
Still haven't seen G.L it hasn't been released here in Australia.
Should be out some time this month though..

Saw them and went with Thor! it was just great seeing that they could make an almost unmakeable character believable. i mean really...he's the God of Thunder and Lightning???!!! good stuff

Back