What was your favourite Superhero movie of 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What was the best Superhero Blockbuster of 2011?

• Captain America

Votes: 36 35.6%
  • Thor

Votes: 30 29.7%
  • X-Men first class

Votes: 32 31.7%
  • Green Lantern

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters
Cap Cap Cap Cap Cap

Just an amazing movie. Thor is a VERY close second. Looks like DC needs to look at Marvel movie to see how to make a Superhero film :lol

I really enjoyed the 3 Marvel films a lot but Captain America won this 1 for me that movie rocked. Followed by Thor
which is right there with Cap, then X-men, and finally GL. GL was good but I thought all the Marvel movies owned it imo.

Thor. It's not even close. Green Lantern isn't only one of the worst Comic book movies I've ever seen but one of the worst films I've ever seen in my life. I hated it that much. Cap was average, way too slow, not enough action and Red Skull was under developed. Xmen was very good but seemed a bit long.

Captain America. Followed so closely by First Class. A great emotional movie that is in no way average.

Captain America first followed extremely closely by Thor and in a razor sharp tight finish X-Men: First Class for the bronze (but I'm an Avengers guy so I might be a wee bit biased in that regard toward the Prof's kids). Green Lantern (oh poor DC) is a very distant fourth.

I don't see why people are swinging from Xmen's nads so hard, it was average.
invasion-of-the-body-snatchers-donald-sutherland.jpg

You're average for saying that. :mad:

Back