What to do if there is Zombie Apocalypse? Please share and discuss here...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What to do?

Well, pray and hope you get resident evil/walking dead type of slow zombies and none of that dawn of the dead fast sprinting types.

Hide for a few weeks and you'll survive. They're dead creatures, so flies and others of natures cleaners will take care of them like they would any other dead, rotting creature. After a week or two their muscles would be so deterioted they wouldn't be able to move. That's one thing you never see in any of these "zombie apocalypse" stories.

What happen if those flies turned into zombies flies? Like those biting flies that bites me at the beach? Seriously, they took a chunk off my flesh if I don't try to smash then. There's the normal size flies and mini, like fruit flies too.

I'm in the UK, so we're basically screwed. I'll have a better shot against slow zombies, but all I have is a hatchet, so I'm guessing I'll be snarling and craving flesh before long...

If you're in the UK, buy this and read it:

the-official-zombie-handbook-uk-sean-t-page-500x500.jpg

Although having read it, if you are in the UK when the zombie apocalypse strikes... it suggests that given the high density of population and small number of firearms, you're probably screwed anyway. :lol

I said it before and I'll say it again:

I'm with Herschel, FTMFW! :rock

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P224BTri7RQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P224BTri7RQ[/ame]

Hide for a few weeks and you'll survive. They're dead creatures, so flies and others of natures cleaners will take care of them like they would any other dead, rotting creature. After a week or two their muscles would be so deterioted they wouldn't be able to move. That's one thing you never see in any of these "zombie apocalypse" stories.

Takes longer than a few weeks for muscle tissue to deteriorate in an average person (with the body mainly focusing on the softer tissues like skin, organs, etc), let alone zombies who have some type of virus that retards the natural process of decomposition. Hide for a few weeks and you'll make things worse, burning through crucial provisions while the numbers of undead grow exponentially, outside. By the time you're ready to bail, you'll have no supplies and a horde to face. Bad idea.

The 28 Days Later zombies.

Yeah, we're all ____ed! :thud:

:thwak Those weren't zombies. :nono

What we all need is a nice .22 caliber rifle fitted with a suppressor and firing subsonic rounds. Should be a pretty stealthy weapon to backup that crossbow.

Pull all the ____ out of her face and you have this:

936full-return-of-the-living-dead-3-screenshot.jpg

For those that don't know, she's the uber hottie dominatrix, Lady Heather, from CSI: Crime Scene Investigation! :drool

Last edited:
Back