What to do if there is Zombie Apocalypse? Please share and discuss here...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that's her. She was the madame in Heart of Gold.

500full.jpg

What happen if those flies turned into zombies flies? Like those biting flies that bites me at the beach? Seriously, they took a chunk off my flesh if I don't try to smash then. There's the normal size flies and mini, like fruit flies too.

geez, what kind of flies is that :monkey1

do u guys think it's better just to run away right away instead wait a week?

try to avoid hwy, make a route to outside city using streets

Hmm, I wonder if its ok to eat em zombies meat? I mean they don't go bad supposedly. Get a fresh one and cook em proper? The virus/disease that kept em from getting bad must be good eaten to some point? Consider it last resort...if you can't beat em, join em.

Of course we gonna test it out on a doggie or lolzcats first? :D

do u guys think it's better just to run away right away instead wait a week?

try to avoid hwy, make a route to outside city using streets

Sooner the better. You don't have to outrun a horde, just the person in front of you. :lol

Hmm, I wonder if its ok to eat em zombies meat? I mean they don't go bad supposedly. Get a fresh one and cook em proper? The virus/disease that kept em from getting bad must be good eaten to some point? Consider it last resort...if you can't beat em, join em.

Of course we gonna test it out on a doggie or lolzcats first? :D

Would you eat a human? I'd imagine that just like any other meat, eating it after it's dead and been unrefrigerated for days, can lead to serious illness.

I used to know someone who claimed to have eaten a human. Someone died on a boat while everyone are starving. Wife cried while eating a piece of her husband. Everyone eat a piece of him too.

I haven't yet but I can't say I won't. Only when the circumstances present itself will I know for sure. Lets just say I rather eat a cooked zombies then human. Test it out on a doggie or lolzcats first of course.

Last edited:
@Green
that is so gross
i got it cross my mind but just cross it out

Easy said than done. Recently, I read of a 18 yr old fisherman survived 28 days in the Pacific ocean. He claimed both his 2 friends died and he toss em overboard and survived on rainwater and fish. But who knows for sure?

*Edit:
Oh you must be talking about the zombie thing, hehee.
Iron armor, iron mind, iron flesh...all for one and one for all. Pull yourself together man. You can always use em as chicken or cow feed first. I am sure they'll have a purpose if they survive that long. At least use em to make anitbiotic?

Last edited:
I remember hearing in class that human meat taste just like Spam or something,

eh? I doubt it. Spam is spice + ham. Unless you spice up em human, you won't get spam. I am thinking human are more like beef. Which bought me to think why is there no cow zombies?

I mean how ironic would that be if we get eaten by cow zombies? At least we have some fun with the cow level from Diablo II game. Them hell's bovine and cow king certainly got their revenge.

eh? I doubt it. Spam is spice + ham. Unless you spice up em human, you won't get spam. I am thinking human are more like beef. Which bought me to think why is there no cow zombies?

I mean how ironic would that be if we get eaten by cow zombies? At least we have some fun with the cow level from Diablo II game. Them hell's bovine and cow king certainly got their revenge.

Given humans and cows cannot interbreed (or there'd be some funky redneck muntants), it's no surprise that the plague wouldn't jump species.

Given humans and cows cannot interbreed (or there'd be some funky redneck muntants), it's no surprise that the plague wouldn't jump species.

Ever gone off the beaten path in West Virginia? You'd rethink that statement if you had. I made the mistake of not filling my gas tank up before going through WV once, and had to go off the Interstate into BFWV to find a gas station. I never made that mistake again.

Ever gone off the beaten path in West Virginia? You'd rethink that statement if you had. I made the mistake of not filling my gas tank up before going through WV once, and had to go off the Interstate into BFWV to find a gas station. I never made that mistake again.

See? That's just familial inbreeding. Now imagine that with animals! :horror

like this (but with cows)

Pi7wL.jpg
gpoeA.jpg

Easy said than done. Recently, I read of a 18 yr old fisherman survived 28 days in the Pacific ocean. He claimed both his 2 friends died and he toss em overboard and survived on rainwater and fish. But who knows for sure?

*Edit:
Oh you must be talking about the zombie thing, hehee.
Iron armor, iron mind, iron flesh...all for one and one for all. Pull yourself together man. You can always use em as chicken or cow feed first. I am sure they'll have a purpose if they survive that long. At least use em to make anitbiotic?

hahaha
ok ok
iron mind, didnt really have one to eat human/zombie flesh, still rather to hunt animals, I have no problem eating raccoon or snake, or scorpion, but not human, hahahaha

well anyway if there is zombie apocalypse, I will flee right away rather than wait a week, but avoid hwy
going north or small island

and what mistake would that be??

Back