What surprise awaits us at the San Diego Comics-Con

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We WILL see Cobra Commander, Conan PF, Vader.

What I want to see: Duke, those 2 Indy figures IJ knows about, the last 3 in the Fellowship, Tarkin figure.

d218_1.JPG

Vader's been already done.. two years ago. Move along...

Not that I think it's that likely, but I would really like to see a ROTJ Emperor with throne. I know we're getting Vader and that will be impressive and all of that, but I feel this line needs another showstopping piece like Jabba/Throne/etc.

Outside of 1:6 I could really care less. Statue schmatchoo.

Not that I think it's that likely, but I would really like to see a ROTJ Emperor with throne. I know we're getting Vader and that will be impressive and all of that, but I feel this line needs another showstopping piece like Jabba/Throne/etc.

Outside of 1:6 I could really care less. Statue schmatchoo.

The Grievous 1:1 is enough for me :D

You know they'll just be announcing PF Bacta Tank Luke and the exclusive edition will come an interchangeable "confused look on the face" expression head.

:rotfl

You know they'll just be announcing PF Bacta Tank Luke and the exclusive edition will come an interchangeable "confused look on the face" expression head.

:rotfl

Despite stupid smart ass comments, I can assure you that every SW fan will be happier than a pig in ^^^^ tomorrow night.

Both Irish and Josh have iPhones. I guarantee you both of them chime in.

Back