What surprise awaits us at the San Diego Comics-Con

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They also mentioned at one point that some figures would still use the Buck when it makes sense... like Dead figures. So I expect to still see it around every now and then, but I think more and more will be moving to the Pro as Dave said.

I think the Dead will be the only ones designed on the Buck though. All the other lines will move to the Pro. But all I'm saying is that there may be characters that are already designed that will still show up on the Buck.

I WANT THE CONAN AND MARVEL STUFF...HOPE THAT THEY WONT HAVE TOO MANY SW PRODUCTS...IN FACT, I HOPE THEY WILL BE NONE...:monkey1

I WANT THE CONAN AND MARVEL STUFF...HOPE THAT THEY WONT HAVE TOO MANY SW PRODUCTS...IN FACT, I HOPE THEY WILL BE NONE...:monkey1

Yeah what happened to the PF Conan? Depending on how awesome that is I would potentially buy one. Bow to Crom. Also :rotfl"THEY WON'T HAVE TOO MANY SW PRODUCTS" oh Shai!

It's good to know you'll be disappointed. We'll get at least 1 new 12" figure. The big question is whether it'll be Vader or not. Based on the teaser earlier in the year, I'm thinking he's not quite ready.

Almost certainly going to finally see the Grievous 1:1 that was leaked months ago. I'd guess a new VS/dio or PF as well.

Quick. Place your bets! This thread has a limited life span cause tomorrow is the Big day! Hah hah.:naughty

My hopes are for

C-3PO and R2-D2 PF
Vader ANH 12" (inclusive)
Tarkin 12"
Stormtrooper 12" (inclusive)
Luke vs Vader with Emperor ROTJ dio

and for LOTR I want a dio of all 9 of the Fellowship walking. I dont care if it costs $700.

PF Conan could be a show stealer... I know I'm really looking forward to seeing him. And man, if they eventually do a fully armor Thulsa Doom!!!

I seriously doubt we'll see Dooku since the Sith line is pretty sparse and we know we are going to see Vader.

Marvel Dio and comiquette. Star Wars PF, LoTR PF and Aliens 1/4 scale maquette. And I will be happy.

Yeah, Vader is coming. Figure at least 1-2 more IMO and like Loki said the Grievous Bust. I'd like to see a Dio and a PF as well from SW. LOTR and Indy I'd like to see something. :lol

Back