What surprise awaits us at the San Diego Comics-Con

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I don't want to see are more Prequel Jedi....

I want them to announce the death of the Buck too.

I buy no more SS figs on the Buck, it's time to make a statement about that POS body.

Armor figs and pro bodies fine, but i can't and will not justify anymore purchases on the buck.

Well as one not really fussed about the Buck I don't care what I see long as I see some nice sculpts, interesting characters and Vader.

The buck = lower costs and therefore higher profit.

The Buck will be around for a long time to come. Not on every figure but some. Which is ridiculous with the Buck figure prices creeping to Prometheus territory. Of course we only have one figure on the Pro body and his price was set a year ago.

Indy and Snake Eyes = 2

If it was in development before the Pro was completely ready then it will be on the Buck. But I think we'll more and more on the Pro. Vader will probably be the first SW on a (modified) Pro.

We know Vader is coming, I want to see something completely different, hammerhead, Lobot, an Ewok something besides another Luke Han or Jedi.

Vader, a Sand Trooper, a TUSKEN RAIDER, or maybe even a Jawa. I also would love to see another Star Wars environment...The Falcon Cockpit would be so cool and versatile...

Indy and Snake Eyes = 2

If it was in development before the Pro was completely ready then it will be on the Buck. But I think we'll more and more on the Pro. Vader will probably be the first SW on a (modified) Pro.

Well with that in mind Dave, do you think Ki-Adi Mundi was in development before Indy and Snake Eyes?

Well with that in mind Dave, do you think Ki-Adi Mundi was in development before Indy and Snake Eyes?

Yes, long before. They have some simpler figures in development that will come out long after they're ready to fill out the schedule. So we may see some more characters on the buck for a while.

My wishes:

1. Premium Format Lando Calrissian Bespin
2. Premium Format Stormtrooper
3. Premium Format R2-D2 and C-3PO
4. 1:6 Dewback with Sandtrooper
5. 1:6 Stormtrooper
6. 1:6 Gammorean Guard
7. 1:6 Tauntaun with Han or Luke
8. 1:6 Jawa
9. 1:6 R2-D2 and C-3PO
10. ANH Landspeeder Diorama
11. ANH Vader and Leia in Detention Block with torture Droid Diorama
12. ESB Hoth Probe Droid Diorama
13. ESB "I am your father" Diorama
14. ROTJ Wicket finds Leia Diorama
15. ROTJ Throneroom Duel Diorama

All OT of course. No PT crap.

My collections are mostly 1/6 figures and I will buy most Star Wars 1/6 figures but if Sideshow releases them in the animated format, then I am going to save a lot of cash because I just don't take to the animated formats. Looks strange to me.

I'm fairly sure we'll see a dio involving Vader somehow, after that poll on the SSC site...

Yes, long before. They have some simpler figures in development that will come out long after they're ready to fill out the schedule. So we may see some more characters on the buck for a while.

They also mentioned at one point that some figures would still use the Buck when it makes sense... like Dead figures. So I expect to still see it around every now and then, but I think more and more will be moving to the Pro as Dave said.

If Sideshow would give us a C3PO and R2D2 combo PF exclusive with LED lights, I'll be happy.

Back