What Star Wars stuff are you getting in 2014?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so according to Sideshow.. maybe in a few months a PF Star wars goes up for PO.. theres a PF gap of about 8 months then.. thats really a bummer...

yeah right ?? last year was fantastic.. almost to much.. but even though you couldn't get everything.. it was so fun to see whats coming out.. this now.. is purely disappointing ...

Last year was a great time for Star Wars fans, being able to choose from the PF or Mythos lines. Then there was efx with their lightsaber hilts.

This year... I'm happy for those waiting on Cody or the Snowtrooper, but not much going on for me.

Im with you.. the 1/6 stuff is nice.. but doesn't get me excited at all.. Im not collecting that stuff so having this in 1/4 would be a whole different story ! (Han and Luke)

gotta wait a couple more months as it looks like before we see something :(

wow delray collector.. finally someone local !! Welcome to the board!!

Mythos is something a lot of people are waiting for sure.. at least they are currently working on a batch.. so im sure we will see something this year

I will get Hoth Solo set,but I will also wait,till price drops,no need to rush.

So far I only have the Probe Droid on PO.

Congrats Gartogg, I love my Kneeling Vader. It was bigger than I imagined and it's so beautiful. One of my favorites.

I'm selling a few of my marvel comiquettes/PFs to fund some new SW pfs.
Chewie, droids, snowtrooper.
If I can find them at reasonable prices in the UK Scout trooper (on bike or standalone version) Count Dooku and Clone trooper.

Wow those mythos looks really nice, I was tempted when they came out but as everything else I own is 1/4 scale I figured they just wouldn't look right along side everything else.

I gave up on the "I only collect one scale" thinking a long time ago... when something looks cool and I want it I just get it... scale be dammed. :)

Back