What Star Wars stuff are you getting in 2014?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost forgot... there's also suppose to be a 1:1 Yoda full figure statue but forgot who was making this and when.

I am in no way as much of a star wars nut as some but I do plan on the following.

SS Vader-should be here next month
SS Hoth Luke
SS Hoth Han

Try and track down SS Boba and two SS Snowtroopers to flank Vader

Looks like my collecting started earlier than expected for this year.....

Just scored the GG Kneeling Vader :)

Will be displayed with my Vader Mythos and Vader 1:1 bust when they arrive.

Can't wait!!!

congrats. the kneeling vader is killer. you will love it.

I am in the minority, but love the varient stormtrooper pfs and have both on order, as well as a few other things.

I am hoping more OT pfs are announced this year, especially a new han to go with chewie!

Can't wait!!!

The GG ESB kneeling Vader is one of the best Vader statues ever made. A simple pose, but so iconic.

The GG ESB kneeling Vader is one of the best Vader statues ever made. A simple pose, but so iconic.

Yeah I had a chance to grab it a while ago from my local collectibles shop but was committed to other purchases and missed it. I was pretty disappointed as it doesn't seem to come up a lot and if it does usually has a handsome price tag plus shipping so when I saw this one become available I put my negotiations hat on went into battle and came out victorious :)

The seller lives in my the town where I grew up and my parents still live so I think the lure of quick cash payment and immediate pick up was just too tempting for the seller to pass up and I don't have to pay shipping.

So now I get to visit my parents and pick up my Vader.... WIN WIN WIN :)

SSC 1:6

Darth Vader
Luke Skywalker
Han Solo
Taun Taun
Probe Droid

SSC PF:

Snowtrooper

Gentle Giant:

Luke Snowspeeder Pilot Deluxe
Luke Endor

Hope to see some OT stuff from eFX

Why not getting a RS Prop Masters armor? It could be cheaper, and even better made - just remember all the past eFX issues with much smaller items.

Can't wait!!!

Awesome! You wont be disappointed he has a great presence when displayed even though he isnt 1/4.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Can't wait!!!

Congrats Gartogg a great statue indeed and your love the 1:1 bust as well. It should go well with the Vader mythos. When is your Vader bust due to come in?

1/4 PF's for me. I did order the Darth Malgus Ex 1/6th figure but not sure if I'll keep him since I have the Premium Format.

Awesome! You wont be disappointed he has a great presence when displayed even though he isnt 1/4.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

As strange as it sounds I don't actually have any 1/4 statues.... not the biggest fan of mixed media so PF's are not for me...

That and the fact I got into the collecting game a lot later than most of the crew around here I missed the most of them and not really interested in paying aftermarket prices for them.

Congrats Gartogg a great statue indeed and your love the 1:1 bust as well. It should go well with the Vader mythos. When is your Vader bust due to come in?

I have ordered it through my LCS and will just pay it off with them over the next few months....

So no locked in time frame for it but it's my big purchase for this year :)

Although disappointed about no Mythos announcement I am sort of glad at the same time as I will be able to focus my collecting funds towards the Vader Bust.....

I just don't think my collection will seem whole without it :)

I might be lookin at the new savage opress pf, depends on how it turns out. Preview looked a bit weird.

Back