What Star Wars stuff are you getting in 2014?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got Cody on order. Might pick up one or two animated pieces for my GG line, but sorta want Solo and he costs a packet on eBay always.

Strangely enough am reading 'Kenobi' atm, and got a hankering for the Mythos line Ben. I didn't get it when it originally came out because my gf thought it looked like a statue of a homeless bum (which in a way he is), still, within the context of the book it makes a nice piece.

General Grievous
Probe Droid
Tan Taun
Hoth Han
Hoth Luke

Seems like a good start to me!

yeah you got that right :)

Its really a shame now poorly the 1/4 stuff is being handled the last year :(

yeah you got that right :)

Its really a shame now poorly the 1/4 stuff is being handled the last year :(

Personally, I'm really excited about all of the Hoth figures. It may not be 1/4, but it will make for an amazing diorama!

Personally, I'm really excited about all of the Hoth figures. It may not be 1/4, but it will make for an amazing diorama!

I can't do the 1/6th, mixed media looks too baggy on them and I HATE joins when I can see them on something human or otherwise biological. Wish they'd make the bounty hunters in 1/4th ;p IG-88 would be huge ^^

Wish they'd make the bounty hunters in 1/4th ;p IG-88 would be huge ^^

I was thinking about this two years ago when I was debating whether or not to get the Boba Fett PF.
I'm not the biggest Boba fan, but I would get him if I knew Sideshow would produce an IG-88, 4-LOM, Bossk, Zuckuss, and Dengar. Dengar being my least favorite because he looks like he's wearing a soggy diaper on his head.

I have a question that has been bugging me for a while: what the hell is going on with the Hot Toys license? Has there been ANY news at all since the release of Bespin Luke? For a company that makes such amazing products they can be downright bizarre in their lack of communication and obtaining/dropping movie licenses. Besides another SW Hot Toys release, the only other SW item on my list for 2014 is the eFX Fett helmet... IF it gets released.

haha, well not much unless it goes for PO from efx!

efx:
Stormtrooper Legend Armor
Stormtrooper Legend Helmet Hero
Boba Fett Legend Helmet
Scout trooper Legend Helmet or LE

SS:
Darth Vader 1/6 Deluxe Figure

Throw in HT DX Anakin in there too lol!

All of which are only prototype with nothing set in stone as far as release, maybe the legend helmets will come out this year. I'll know more come April for Wondercon!

Scanning through this thread again, it's a bit depressing when it comes to what SS has coming up in regards to 1/4 scale and maquettes (Mythos). It's even worse if you focus only on OT stuff (like this guy) - a Snowie in April and that's it. Yes, it's a bit easier on the wallet, but come on, they have so much room to grow in the 1/4 scale department. Mythos is even worse; they say they are going to release more, but the ones out took about a year from sneek peek to delivery, and with nothing in the pipeline, anything they announce now isn't going to show until at least 2015. :(

Scanning through this thread again, it's a bit depressing when it comes to what SS has coming up in regards to 1/4 scale and maquettes (Mythos). It's even worse if you focus only on OT stuff (like this guy) - a Snowie in April and that's it. Yes, it's a bit easier on the wallet, but come on, they have so much room to grow in the 1/4 scale department. Mythos is even worse; they say they are going to release more, but the ones out took about a year from sneek peek to delivery, and with nothing in the pipeline, anything they announce now isn't going to show until at least 2015. :(

Agreed. To be honest, I think their production capabalities have just reached maximum capacity due to extensive edition sizes on other lines such as DC Comics, and others. I mean, 10,000 Batman PFs don't just fall from the sky. :)

Pretty much in a drought for me if they don't release any Sith or Jedi in 1/4. :(

Yea! I really want to see some more jedi/sith pieces. Sure, we got Savage Opress, but in my opinion he is such a minute character compared to so many other candidates.

looking like the PF Cody and thats it from sideshow... I wanna focus on The Dark Knight hot toys

Only the one Sideshow piece for me and that's the Snowtrooper PF.

Everything else will be props if eFX kick it up a notch and get some things out this year.

My POs for 2014
- Chewie PF
- Snowtrooper PF

Maybe I will go for:
- 1/6 TaunTaun; Probe Droid and Han

Still looking for some older MR stuff like the AT-AT, M. Falcon and Snowspeeder...

Back