What Star Wars stuff are you getting in 2014?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I WILL find a Darth Talon for under $1000.
I have to, even if I have to force Sideshow to make a new one = )

Good luck, man. I once threatened Sideshow that I would arrange a break-in in the HQ since they have one on display. They told me to "bring it on". :)

Keep looking, though. I got mine for retail price a year ago. You probably won't have that kind of luck, but don't give up. You never know what will pop up, and it would be a shame to slack on looking once it pops at a good price.

There was one on eBay for $995 last week. It's possible, but not easy.

I have been out of the SW collecting game for awhile. The last stuff I got was when I semi-completed my saber collection. However, I am extremely tempted to get the 1:6 Vader.

I have been out of the SW collecting game for awhile. The last stuff I got was when I semi-completed my saber collection. However, I am extremely tempted to get the 1:6 Vader.

Nice! That's a good figure to get you back into the game.
Check out all the Hoth 1/6 figures coming out this year too, in case you haven't already.

Nice! That's a good figure to get you back into the game.
Check out all the Hoth 1/6 figures coming out this year too, in case you haven't already.

The snowtrooper is very tempting, but I got my eyes on Grievous as well. Never been a fan of the prequels but Grievous and Maul are the 2 best things to come out of it.

The snowtrooper is very tempting, but I got my eyes on Grievous as well. Never been a fan of the prequels but Grievous and Maul are the 2 best things to come out of it.

This was the 3rd best thing to come out of the prequel trilogies.

ewan_1298677945.jpg

/sarcasm

:nana:

Chewbacca will be here on Tuesday. My other orders are for Marvel. I'm debating Commander Cody.

I have no SW related preorders on que for 2014, so far.

Same here! What is going on? Slack on Sideshow's behalf, I'd say. :) My last ones were Shaak Ti and Malgus. Got those two on the same day. No plans for anything SW at the moment, now.

Chewbacca will be here on Tuesday. My other orders are for Marvel. I'm debating Commander Cody.

I got 2 Marvel pieces on PO as well. Will probably drop dime for the Batman PF too, which means I might even let go of some SW pieces (wtf).

I recently got Darth Malgus pf. And in 1/6 too :D .. I have Boba Fett and the scout trooper pf's coming in soon, from the Bay. Also I have gen. Grievous 1/6 and the Boba Fett prototype on PO. So far that's it for 2014... So far!! :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks like I'll be adding the Prototype Fett Armor to the PO list pretty soon, also forgot about GG new Holiday Fett maquette. Still being very tempted by that Commander Wolffe, he looks fantastic.

I got 2 Marvel pieces on PO as well. Will probably drop dime for the Batman PF too, which means I might even let go of some SW pieces (wtf).

You dare to sell some of your Star Wars pieces for a DC statue?...

...and you call yourself a Darth? Blasphemy!

I've got dibs on your Jedis and Siths, OK?! :lol

Back