Premium Format What Star Wars Character would you like to have in 1/4 scale (PF) ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, then I would go for the 1:1 bust instead. I mean, the rest of his body is a little dull. It's the face that makes Ackbar really interesting, and then it would make sense to get it as big as possible so you can see the details.

Ackbar on its commander chair would be awesome - must have for me.
I also would like to see more aliens - Nien Numb, some cantina or Jabbas palace aliens … (Greedo, G. Guard, Garinda) or some love for bounty hunters like 4-Lom, Bossk …

yeah it would be too nice.. but I have also my doubts somehow.. but they did most of them in 1/6 ....

How do the Anakin Skywalker (Exclusive), Count Dooku, and Darth Maul PFs stack up against the newer releases? I'm kinda doubting they'll ever make new versions as PFs with the new Star Wars movies being made. Is there a huge drop in quality? How bad are the lightsaber lighting?

How do the Anakin Skywalker (Exclusive), Count Dooku, and Darth Maul PFs stack up against the newer releases? I'm kinda doubting they'll ever make new versions as PFs with the new Star Wars movies being made. Is there a huge drop in quality? How bad are the lightsaber lighting?

In my opinion this three statues are ver good, Anakin Skywalker EX was my first preorder with Sideshow 6 year ago and still is one of my favourites. Maul and Dooku are great too in my opinion. The main diferrence between old PFs and new ones is the ligthsabers tech, but the sculpt level and detail don´t is different, so the old ones are very enjoyable nowadays. The old lightsabers effect is very poor in the green blades: Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight Premium Format, Yoda and Clone Premium Format... but is better in red o blue blades. My Anakin, Dooku and Maul PFs -blue, red and red - have a good ignition effect (less dramatic than the new effect, of course, but decent ).

( The orange effect in some parts of the blade is an picture effect, but don´t is visible in live. The´re very bad pics, sorry. )

As of right now there is a glaring omission from the PF line:

Lando_Calrissian.jpg

And the line won't be complete until we get an updated Han. Preferably Hoth:

Review_HanSoloHothRescueBlueSWS_stillD.jpg

Well FOR YOU that would complete the PF line. To complete the main characters from the films we still need Qui-Gon, Ewan McGregor OBi-Wan, and mace windu (Top of my personal wish list) on top of Lando and a new Han

Well FOR YOU that would complete the PF line. To complete the main characters from the films we still need Qui-Gon, Ewan McGregor OBi-Wan, and mace windu (Top of my personal wish list) on top of Lando and a new Han

You are correct. Did not mean to offend.

Well I AM offended you **** ******* *** *********!

No not really at all. Did not mean to come across that way just making a point. The caps were for emphasis not anger.

Okay lets hug it out....

See isn't that better?

On a side note. All those stars do not actually form words.

Well I AM offended you **** ******* *** *********!

No not really at all. Did not mean to come across that way just making a point. The caps were for emphasis not anger.

Okay lets hug it out....

See isn't that better?

On a side note. All those stars do not actually form words.

It's all good. Sometimes I forget that not everyone is strictly OT like myself. :peace

Ughhh, can you please stop being good at this? You are making me desperate for a Revan Statue.

lol not really... warming up SwiftC ! :) Thanks a lot guys .. BTW.. I will have thicker acrylic blades this week.. so that looks should be enhanced to the ones I have now

Back