Premium Format What Star Wars Character would you like to have in 1/4 scale (PF) ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still think the current Boba is still great !!! to me.. no need for a new boba ATM... but yes... I calling it all the time.. Vader Nr. 1 on my wanted list..

I still think the current Boba is still great !!! to me.. no need for a new boba ATM... but yes... I calling it all the time.. Vader Nr. 1 on my wanted list..

I am also very glad for my Boba. I doubt we will see a new one now that the rumours are that there will be a standalone Boba Fett movie. I could imagine that they'd choose to wait for that to come.

I am also very glad for my Boba. I doubt we will see a new one now that the rumours are that there will be a standalone Boba Fett movie. I could imagine that they'd choose to wait for that to come.

My feelings exactly with Boba as much as I would like to have a new one.
Tbh with rumors of Disney sadly doing away with the EU we probably will not see Mara Jade as well.
I have a bad feeling about this.

Yeah I am certain this is a huge factor why we haven't seen anything about Mara.. they will hold her back and etvl. scrap her if she won't be canon

I'm not afraid. Die, EU. Die! Die fast, die hard, die silently. I look forward to the new movies and character that our Disney overlords will bring to us.

tyem.png

How sure are we of a 2.0 Vader and Fett on the way? Chance for a 2.0 Luke, Han, Leia, Ben, ROTS Anakin, or even a new Yoda?

That being said... I'd love to have a Jango as he's never been done before in PF!

How sure are we of a 2.0 Vader and Fett on the way? Chance for a 2.0 Luke, Han, Leia, Ben, ROTS Anakin, or even a new Yoda?

That being said... I'd love to have a Jango as he's never been done before in PF!

Certainty is not a luxury that we have. Nothing is for sure. Even the Mara Jade PF that was announced on their site might never see the light of day. Star Wars is in a weird state now due to the new movies on the horizon. It has been some very quiet months, lately, with nothing really happening on the Star Wars front. It sucks.

Well because he is not finished yet :) should be done in about two weeks

Back