Premium Format What Star Wars Character would you like to have in 1/4 scale (PF) ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

:hi5:

I'd like to see a Resistance Poe Dameron. I don't know if I'd buy it but it would make a for a cool piece.

I'd like to see a X-Wing Pilot Poe Dameron. :rock

Ashoka (teen-adult) , the Rebels crew, grand inquisitor , a darth maul to compliment my Opress , sideshow clearly lied about this new one Going with him. Also a general grevious , captain Rex phase II , Cody with order 66 , a boba vs Vader from the comic would be neat, a darth talon and Cade skywalker. More ....

I've been wanting an Ahsoka PF for quite awhile now. :impatient: I think the pose off of the new book would be great, give it a tweek to make it more dynamic and IMO you have a winner. :D

CuHMuESWEAA-I_7.jpg

how about that one ? ;)

starkiller_statue_02_zpscadxrruj.jpg

Nice! :clap :clap :clap

A friend of mine is a huge Fett freak, & when I showed him your Mouse Droid & binoculars he flipped out. I told him you were taking suggestions (or I hope you are :pray:), he wanted me to suggest doing a fully rendered skull from Boba Fetts shoulder pad.
image.jpg
image.jpg

hey Rusty.. glad to hear !! :)

now...do you mean the skull itself ? bigger kind of size ? ..like to hang on the wall or something ?

hey Rusty.. glad to hear !! :)

now...do you mean the skull itself ? bigger kind of size ? ..like to hang on the wall or something ?

Hey MYC,

Yeah, just the skull itself. Kinda like a trophy skull Fett would have on his wall (like the deer hunters, out here where I am, have on their barns). I was thinking 1/4 scale (although I'll admit I have no idea how big the skull would be in 1:1 & what that would convert to in 1:4 scale :lol).
Although, my friend just texted me & said he was thinking of something smaller, like military medal size that would hang on your chest or around your neck. With the top part being fabric.
So it was good to see that he & I were on two totally different thought paths :rotfl

well it's a Bantha skull... so figuring this out in 1/4 wouldn't be so hard.. your sandtrooper has a Bantha skull on the base...

it's a cool idea ...will see :)

now the necklace thing.. I Know there are those "dog plaques" out there with the symbol.. is that what he had in mind?

well it's a Bantha skull... so figuring this out in 1/4 wouldn't be so hard.. your sandtrooper has a Bantha skull on the base...

it's a cool idea ...will see :)

now the necklace thing.. I Know there are those "dog plaques" out there with the symbol.. is that what he had in mind?

Yeah, I would think the "dog plaque" with the symbol sounds about right for him. But I'm getting gigglie thinking about the full skull :love

Greedo. He’s leaning on the wall of the cantina. He holds out a holo message like order 66 and it is BiB Fortuna. He is relaying the bounty on Han Solo. Greedo is looking to his left at his target who has just struck up a conversation with two travellers.

Oola. Either she is dancing or screaming backing away with her hand out. She looks upward toward the beast ahead. Either option is fine.

Bossk. He kneels on the blood spattered ground. There lies a carcass of bone and muscle at his side. He holds a knife in his hand, skinning the last piece of a Wookie pelt from the body.

Yoda.

Emperors guard.

Gamorrean.

Back