Premium Format What Star Wars Character would you like to have in 1/4 scale (PF) ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol yes he is completely sculpted an is getting painted atm.. and the clothes parts are getting sewed .. but without all those pieces together.. he is not done yet ;) Just a bit more.. don't want to show to much until he is complete :)

How dare you! :horror :thwak

Seriously, I'd love to have a Jar Jar PF and Asohka Tano, too. I can see my Jar Jar standing in the middle of a plethora of Battle Droids. They'll never know what hit them.

Definitely Jar Jar Binks before Wesley Crusher.

ObiWan.jpg

Please Sideshow!

Seriously, I'd love to have a Jar Jar PF and Asohka Tano, too. I can see my Jar Jar standing in the middle of a plethora of Battle Droids. They'll never know what hit them.

Definitely Jar Jar Binks before Wesley Crusher.

Ahsoka Tano would make for a better dynamic PF than Jar Jar. But I'm primarily OT anyways. :peace

Any new announcement would be good. Feels like it has been ages since they previewed anything new.

Everybody stop that jar jar spam here

..but I enjoyed that punch-picture ;)

Everybody stop that jar jar spam here

..but I enjoyed that punch-picture ;)

I wasn't spamming, I was on topic. I would really like a Jar Jar PF. Seriously. I'd buy it if it captures the essence of Jar Jar.

Back