Premium Format What Star Wars Character would you like to have in 1/4 scale (PF) ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think we'll ever see a 1/4 Yoda by himself.
It has to do with some licensing agreement. :dunno

I keep hearing that. But they've made THREE Yoda 1/6 figures by themselves and are going to do a Yoda 1:1. The Yoda as an accessory rumor seems debunked.

A Yoda 1:4 by himself would be nice. Weird they have neglected that for so long.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Don't ask me to explain it, but for whatever reason as a single statue I keep hearing Yoda classifies as a prop. Hence, why eFX can make one. How SS is making their 1:1 Yoda I don't understand.

Heard a custom 1/4 mixed media yoda might come at least

Nice to see the McQ announcement today, but I fear that means we are farther away from seeing a new OT PF no matter what character.

Lando, Han, Fett, Vader, Bueller, Bueller - this is taking too long.

That's what kind of makese mad.. no interest to see the new line while there are so many cool movie characters are missing

Mara Jade
Padme
TIE Fighter Pilot
Wedge Antilles
Biggs Darklighter
Porkins :x

tumblr_l6n3a7UxVB1qclzvro1_400.jpg

Any characters as long as its a pf.
We need it now. Some good news in pf starwars please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want Jedi Luke as a LSF after seeing Obi-Wan. I wasn't sold on the Jedi Luke PF. I thought it wasn't realistic enough and I had problems getting statues with clothes back then. But now with the new lightsaber tech the Jedi Luke PF is really lacking.

I still want a Jedi Luke vs Vader diorama. But I don't think those are PF scale.

Waiting on the Adam Hughes Mara PF.

I would like a Luke and/or Leia on Speederbike PF.

I might get a Barriss PF if they didn't go over board on the clothes. She was in a few paperback novels and one of the covers had her without her cloak. I think Sideshow could make a cool Barriss for their Mythos line.

Don't ask me to explain it, but for whatever reason as a single statue I keep hearing Yoda classifies as a prop. Hence, why eFX can make one. How SS is making their 1:1 Yoda I don't understand.

I remember reading that they are not allowed to make a stand-alone Yoda figure (but don't remember the reason why) but bundled together with another character else is fine, hence the Luke/Yoda and Clonetrooper/Yoda statues. Hopefully that decision has/will change now that Disney owns the Star Wars franchise. I'd be interested in a 1:4 PF Yoda!

Id be happy with a Luke/Leia on speeder as I missed out on the scout version and would love the speeder bike.
Otherwise Royal Guard would be nice and a regular ep3 clone to have the full evolution of ep2, ep3 and stormtrooper.

Id be happy with a Luke/Leia on speeder as I missed out on the scout version and would love the speeder bike.
Otherwise Royal Guard would be nice and a regular ep3 clone to have the full evolution of ep2, ep3 and stormtrooper.

Nice one regarding the evolution of the clone! :hi5

There's also Rex (already available) and Cody coming up this year.

Back