Premium Format What Star Wars Character would you like to have in 1/4 scale (PF) ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would like to see (and of course to buy;)) a stand-alone Yoda,a Padme Amidala,a Luminara Unduli and a Darth Maladi.Apart from Yoda....i would like to see more girls...:D

This would be a day one purchase for me. :yess::goodpost:

Same here! :rock :hi5:

The immediate wish list. Happy to see more come after, battle droids, etc. Yes, would love to see a 1:4 Jabba. At some point I need to have Slave Leia redone.
34gxeae.jpg

That's a good list, IMO! :D

I really think he should be on a Taun Taun. :yess:

That works for me! :yess:

From OT:

Yoda by himself, no lightsaber (throw that thing into the swamp).
Leia Bespin.
2nd Edition Vader.
Ackbar.

From Expanded Universe Only 2:

Exar Kun.
Darth Bane.

Just to see how killer their armor will look. (yes I know they will be expensive)

shaak Ti thread driftet a little bit away.. so bumpidump

I want a PF McQuarrie Stormtrooper and Snowtrooper

YES and a McQuarrie Fett. I absolutely adore those masks, I can't wait for eFX (and I WILL have to wait knowing eFX) to release those. Too lazy to check who it was but someone else mentioned the other Executor bounty hunters, I would love to see all of them in 1/4 scale...IG MUST have LEDs. Also...what about a 1/4 Momaw Nadon? I think Ithorians are an extremely unique looking species, especially considering they debuted in ANH. Might be a bit top heavy though haha. That is, hands down, my number one life-size bust request as well. Oh and one last thing...I really thing it's time the Yuuzhan Vong got just a little more representation. I mean when it comes to EU stuff...they had a 19 book series for Force's sake.

I have said this before but I really would like a probe droid. I know attakus made a great one but I would like to see SSC tackle this as well.

I have said this before but I really would like a probe droid. I know attakus made a great one but I would like to see SSC tackle this as well.

Probe droid would be really cool! attakus one is so rare its almost a myth, so I would definitely pick up one up if they made one

Back