Premium Format What Star Wars Character would you like to have in 1/4 scale (PF) ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think he meant yoda just by himself...

Yes, but as icruise indicated earlier, Yoda won't be made by himself. Probably because he is so small, and collectors won't want to pay the full PF price for something that small, and SS won't want to sell him for $115, because there isn't as much profit margin. He might become available with his chair he has in the Jedi Council, though. That might be possible. The younger Yoda hasn't been made yet. The only thing is, he isn't as iconic.
Yoda also was in a PF with a clone trooper, so that's 2 Yoda PFs. Frankly, I think that the Yoda, Clone Trooper PF IS the Yoda PF with the Clone Trooper as the base. :)

Last edited:
My #1 most wanted is a Jango in this pose with switch out hands w/ blasters and both jetpacks
Jango_Fett_by_Sanderson_V3.png

Yes jango fett PF would be a sure buy!!!!!
Also don't mind getting more evil sith lords from past to present! :)

I would love to see an episode 3 version of Darth Sidious, don't get me wrong I love the emperor on throne that is available but the robes he wears in ep 3 are fantastic.

I would love to see an episode 3 version of Darth Sidious, don't get me wrong I love the emperor on throne that is available but the robes he wears in ep 3 are fantastic.

I think my collecting days are winding down but I would buy a Sidious with lightsaber in a heartbeat.

Padme Amidala is my most wanted at the moment.

A good Han Solo would be welcome too.

Back