Premium Format What Star Wars Character would you like to have in 1/4 scale (PF) ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow claimed that they can't make Yoda by himself because of the way their license works. Something about it being too small or something, so they have to do him with another figure (Luke or a clone trooper). Kind of silly, if you ask me.

what :( are you serious? wow this is beyond stupid, a 1/4 yoda pf at a slightly lower price will be awesome, like the lotr frodo pf.

I have both the luke training & vs trooper, also the attakus 1/5 yoda which are awesome. But need a 1/4 mixed media yoda :gah:

would love to see another interpretation of Han Solo. The very first one SS made didn't really capture the likeness. Now i think SS have been nailing Mr. Fords likeness like the Indy PF. I don't mind SS making one again. Hoth version would be nice with a more dynamic pose other than just standing up.

would love to see another interpretation of Han Solo. The very first one SS made didn't really capture the likeness. Now i think SS have been nailing Mr. Fords likeness like the Indy PF. I don't mind SS making one again. Hoth version would be nice with a more dynamic pose other than just standing up.

:lecture

I've been wanting this version of Solo for awhile now! :D

I think a few have mentioned Han or Luke riding a tauntaun..I would be interested in Han on a tauntaun.

The Hantaun PF.

I'd like to see this as well. :D

I'd also like to see Jedi Leia done in a PF. :rock

Leia_Jedi_Knight_2.JPG
This would be a day one purchase for me. :yess::goodpost:

Same of what most of the user want here.

New Han, new Luke with match on likeness.
Leia Bush would be great with 2 heads.
Chewi is on the way
Imperial Guard for the emperor PF
2 Jawa PFs would also be nice. Especially to go with the droids.
Greedo
Mace Windu
Gamorrean Guard

I would also like a Sidious PF with one of those poses.
CI_60121_1332958887.jpg

Darth-Sidious-darth-sidious-25370721-1600-1200.jpg

My Top PFs are...

Admiral Ackbar
ROTS Chancellor Palpatine
Bespin Han Solo
AT-AT Driver
Chewbacca (obvious)
Anakin Skywalker (Sebastian Shaw)
Yoda (a lone Yoda is needed)

I would buy Ackbar on general principal.

The immediate wish list. Happy to see more come after, battle droids, etc. Yes, would love to see a 1:4 Jabba. At some point I need to have Slave Leia redone.
34gxeae.jpg

vader new version
han and luke storm trooper style
han and luke on tauntaun
darth revan
darth nihilus
all siths

Han on taun taun would be fantastic, we need a new Han to pair with the chewie pf though.

I'd love a beautifully detailed Yoda but wouldn't he be tiny at 1/4 scale? I'm guessing we'll see a LSF of him soon enough.

Is it wrong I want a PF wampa? I love that big furry basterd. He could have a snowy base littered with bones. Ex. is the one armed version:lol

Besides the rumored Darth Nihilus, My first vote would be Luminara Unduli. Id love to the see pose she'd be put in and the detail on her outfit. But if a Nihilus is made.....id love a Darth Maladi to go with him!

Give me a Wampa and Snowtrooper any day.

Also for a new concept, how about quarter scale cross-section cockpit, say X-Wing with Luke, with blinking lights, opening canopy . . . Oh I can only dream! :pray:

Besides the rumored Darth Nihilus, My first vote would be Luminara Unduli. Id love to the see pose she'd be put in and the detail on her outfit. But if a Nihilus is made.....id love a Darth Maladi to go with him!

I can see her beeing made by SS.. if they have succes with aayla and shaak ti.. she would be NICE next to them and talon :)

just have to find a solution about her wardrobe to fit in :D

Back