What should be the next Hot Toys DX figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THE Joker nurse version:lol i just cant get enough of hottoys joker:lol its been a month since hottoys released the br joker.its about time for the nurse version:lol

If there is any DX Rambo then let it be Rambo III version, give him more weapons and a better constructed bow,body should be similar in design to the new Wolverine Origins figure,PERS, two head sculpts one with relaxed face and one with curled lip and angry expression(PERS head).The body should also have paint/weathering effects..i think its time Hot Toys start applying paint detailing to their bodies now and lose the rubber bodies.

If there is any DX Rambo then let it be Rambo III version, give him more weapons and a better constructed bow,body should be similar in design to the new Wolverine Origins figure,PERS, two head sculpts one with relaxed face and one with curled lip and angry expression(PERS head).The body should also have paint/weathering effects..i think its time Hot Toys start applying paint detailing to their bodies now and lose the rubber bodies.

Rambo 4 should be the next Rambo figure from HT, and if they ever revisit one of the previously done ones, it should be the Rambo 2 or combat version of First Blood, those are both very dated figures compared to Rambo 3 and M65.

:confused: Rambo III is probably the best figure ever made imo. DX? Can't say I agree with you. Rambo 4 all the way.

:confused: Rambo III is probably the best figure ever made imo. DX? Can't say I agree with you. Rambo 4 all the way.

Agree. Rambo III was the figure that started Hot Toys domination. One of the first figures I can recall that had a dead on likeness.

And Rambo 4 is a must.

Enough with the damn Joker.

Rambo 4 should be the next Rambo figure from HT, and if they ever revisit one of the previously done ones, it should be the Rambo 2 or combat version of First Blood, those are both very dated figures compared to Rambo 3 and M65.

Actually thats very true, it should be these characters as they are in dire need of an update.For some reason i like the Rambo III look better and his knife was the best version out of all IMO.

if its gonna b aliens then a DX APC, and not a hicks figure :monkey2that would b so lame

No way, the first figure is VERY dated and cost-prohibitive anyway, on the secondary market. They'd have to get Michael Biehn's likeness first, of course... and who knows, maybe it'd spark interest to doing figures they missed in the first place (i.e. Bishop, etc).

DX APC... forget about it. This is about figures, anyway.

Somebody probably said this already haven't read all the posts, but it should be Rorschach. Coolest guy ever bar none.

Last edited:
This is more of a dreamlist than a realistic request but I really wish they'd redo Two-Face. I know he's the least popular of the Dark Knight figures, but they did a great job on him with the information/screens that they had. He looks exactly like the concept art for the early Two-Face, but unfortunately only bears a familial resemblance to the Two-Face burns we saw in the final film. I want to see HT take another crack at it since TF was more aesthetically appealing to me in TDK than the Joker or Batman.

Another thing I'd wish they'd do is take advantage of their videogame licenses. I'd love to see a DX monster from the Resident Evil series. A DX Tyrant would be amazing. They've spent too much time on human figures when RE is all about the beasts!

Hey I'm new here and about to embark on collecting Hot Toys too - love their stuff. thought i'd start with the DX line since there's only 2 of them so far but as for their future DX figures i would love to see the following:

Jack Sparrow
Robocop
James T. Kirk from 2009's Star Trek movie
Spock from 2009's Star Trek movie
Iron Man Mark III

there's a whole load of characters i'd love to see from other movies like Watchmen, Terminator, Alien, etc...

T1 Terminator with an official Arnie likeness. Both costumes, two heads, and the whole arsenal.

T2 Terminator. Two heads, black and grey shirts, shotgun, mini-gun, grenade launcher, handgun. Interchangeable battle damaged parts (left arm for certain).

Either way I think the next DX ought to be a T-800 from one of the better two films.

i believe that is going to be a major one maybe a new licenced like elvis or kiss or maybe could be kurt kobain, medicom got the sex pistols, and kiss also i believe that is going to be a musician

Christopher Reeve Superman, with his crystal console thingy as the base(with crystals)..maybe throw in one of those clear plastic-like S emblems he throws as well.

Back