What should be the next Hot Toys DX figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i don't know where to start this thread, but since the TDK line is the first of the DX line, should HT implement PERS into most if not all their figures?

of course to keep an attractive price for the legion of fans, they don't have to make all their future figures under the DX line, just have them come with PERS...just not with ALL the goodies that comes with the DX line.

i don't know, just thinking about the possibilities, PERS, although not revolutionary (moving eyes has been around), it just makes these figs come to life.

what are your thoughts?

Re: now the DX joker is out, what should be next?

28rambosf0.jpg

PERS should be kept for DX in my honest opinion. Makes them more special.

Next I would like an HT DX Jack Sparrow.

i hope hot toys would do more expression to put into their HS..1 character version by 2 diff head like they did off bank robber version...i hope so...and do some re-root version to make it more realistic.....go hot toys

speaking of which...since so many figs with rubber suits over a standard TT body such as bats, appleseed, why do figs like dutch, chris redfield and others HAVE to use muscle suits with...metal joints or whatever that restrict articulation? why can't HT make rubber suits designed like a muscle body and have them over a standard TT body?

Because I'm relatively new to HTs, is the Joker DX the first in the DX line?

ofcourse..

and laughin face!

DieHard4.jpg

14952625-14952628-large.jpg

If I had my choice, these would be my top two. I'd love a DX John McClane with separate Die Hard and Live Free/ Die Hard headsculpts and costumes. Jack Sparrow, James Bond or Jason Bourne would also be good. I wouldn't mind seeing a Rick O'Connell or Maximus -- but those are pie-in-the-sky at this point.

SnakeDoc

Last edited:

ofcourse..

and laughin face!

I'd probably buy the smiling headsculpt (and maybe the silenced machine pistol) separately -- but I think I'd be out for the Nurse Joker. With BR Joker and DX Joker, I'll already have three costumes and four headsculpts ... and I'm not really into cross-dressing action figures.

SnakeDoc

Rambo or Rocky over anything else!

Hot Toys! Stop ^^^^ing around and give me my ef'n Rocky and Rambo DX already!

That be awesome if HT can do like a old Rambo and you can switch to young Rambo with the head sculpt and clothes.

Back