what`s your favorite star wars 1/6th so far

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bespin Luke DX, because it´s my first Hot Toys figure and a really great one.

For the scale, detail, price, and pure awesomeness, the Dewback paired with a riding SS Imperial Sandtrooper can't be beat. And I don't even own one.

Steven

Soul of Chogokin C-3PO! I just got him and he is my favorite. Amazing figure.

Not even a contest in my eyes

dscn0213.jpg

dscn0200.jpg

404028_432356193493043_97313009_n.jpg

Some other notable mentions of mine are..
Of course the new Tamashii 3PO, Medicom Yoda, and although i don't have it the Enterbay/Medi EP6 Han looks great as well.

Not even a contest in my eyes

dscn0213.jpg

dscn0200.jpg

404028_432356193493043_97313009_n.jpg

Some other notable mentions of mine are..
Of course the new Tamashii 3PO, Medicom Yoda, and although i don't have it the Enterbay/Medi EP6 Han looks great as well.

I have the enter bay han and I love it put him in his bespin attire he turned out great. you should get one soon

Tamashii C3PO, clear winner
HT Bespin Luke
SS Cmdr Cody
SS Sandy
SS Old Ben
Medi Fett

Hot Toys- Luke and probably him overall as well (since I don't have the grail that is 3PO)
Medicom- Jango. I love this figure through and through, he looks great and poses unbelievably well. I've got the purple edition and am thinking of picking up the blue just because...
SSC- Bly and Old Ben. If I had to run out of the house in a blazing fire, those would be the two I would grab, more for my fanboiness of the characters than anything else.
Hasbro- Ultimate Jango. the only character I didn't replace when I got a "high price" version from another company. In fact poind for pound this 25 buck kit was probably the best money I ever spent on collecting and at this point I don't think I'd ever sell it.

Back