what`s your favorite star wars 1/6th so far

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite SSC SW figure so far would be Bossk, Ben, and Piet

But my favorite SW figure is the DX07 so far just such a great figure.

So many to love. Straight out of the box is the Snowtrooper. With minor mods I will never get rid of my Vader. Even with a new one on the way (which I will also pick up).

I have to say my Jabbas Palace. From Jabba and his throne, to Solo in Carbonite and the creature packs. Its a solid set up! Im hoping for more additions, such as Max Rebo Band (original) and some scum and villany from the Palace.. One can dream!

Tough one.... 3po and Luke go without saying. Ben is still one of my very favorite, and the figure that got me into 1/6th, but mine is no where near where it was when I bought it. New paint, body, shoes, etc. Vader, also modded... Non modded, I love the Emperor, Hammer Head, Greedo, Bossk and Boba Fett.

This took great thought and meditation. I think for sheer awesomeness, value and uniqueness; the winner is Hammerhead.

So many to love. Straight out of the box is the Snowtrooper. With minor mods I will never get rid of my Vader. Even with a new one on the way (which I will also pick up).

Ohh snowtrooper. Maybe I need to change my mind. :gah:

For me it has to be the HT luke set, just HT's quality matched with star wars is win, win. If we are talking ss release it would be bossk, I love the artistic licence they took, especially with the 2nd sculpt!!

SSC Sandtrooper Desert Sands edition. And SSC Snowtrooper. I also own DX07 Luke, SSC Tusken and Marmit troopers plus 35 or so Hasbro 12", but those first two are my favorites.

Back