what`s your favorite star wars 1/6th so far

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the lighting. Luke Looks awesome. I have Luke in a similar pose. Less is more when posing that Luke figure, IMHO.

Thank you! Yeah I agree. I was going for the pose from the promo shots with Mark Hamill but I kinda gave up after a couple of minutes, I'm lazy when it comes to posing my figures.. :lol

luke-emp1.jpg

Thank you! Yeah I agree. I was going for the pose from the promo shots with Mark Hamill but I kinda gave up after a couple of minutes, I'm lazy when it comes to posing my figures.. :lol

luke-emp1.jpg

Mine looks similar, but yeah I love that pose. I used to have him holding his gun up like when he was sneaking around Bespin.

So far my dxo7 Luke crying on the weather vein with his hand cut off is the best.

Hard to go past the DX Luke, but I also love the SSC Boba Fett, Vader, Old Ben, Stormtrooper, Clone Wars Obi-Wan, ROTS Obi-Wan, pretty much any of the clones, Greedo, Hammerhead, Jabba and a special shout out to Lando for a great likeness of Billy D.

The thing I hate about Clones is, you go out for drinks with any number of them and when the bill comes, mysteriously no one's brought their wallet.

for me:

1.-SSC Emperor Palpatine (exclusive).
2.-Hot Toys Luke Bespin.
3.-SSC Boba Fett.
4.-SSC IG-88.
5.-SSC Jabba the Hutt.

1. DX7 Luke
2. Bossk
3. Obi-Wan with Lightup Saber
4. Boba
5. Palpatine/Emperor twinpack

Back