What movie moments made you so emotional you felt the need to shed a tear? *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When Santas sled starts flying because of the christmas spirit at the end of Elf :(

When Santas sled starts flying because of the christmas spirit at the end of Elf :(

I actually do find that to be a pretty heart warming scene. The music is perfect and everything. It's kind of a Christmas version of the lightning striking Marty's car at just the right second in BTTF. :lol

I remember reading how they did some study and show a group of people sad clips and this was the one that made everyone the saddest. The saddest of all the other clips was this one. Don't remember where I read it.

I'm not surprised to hear that. It is one hell of a tear jerker moment. And Ricky Schroeder was amazing in it. I remember my dad had to leave the room during this scene when we were watching it.

Seven Pounds

Not a great movie, but still has its nice moments.

Seven Pounds is a great movie, really really touching and a really sad ending. I loved it, very sad movie. Will Smith was really great in the movie too.
I watched it not really caring about it and not knowing what it was about, but it has such a good message.

When ET goes home, and the goodbye scene, and hug and all that.

When Forrest Gump loses it and breaks down talking to Jenny over the grave.

Never ending Story when the kid loses the horse destroyed me as a child

Oh yeah that one too. Watching him in agony trying to save his horse, as he slowly slips further and further into the mud with no hope. Killed me a child too. lol
Atreyu was the boy. Artax the horse?

The ending of Hachi: A Dog's Tale.
The beginning/ending of Frankenweenie.

Basically anything involving dogs and death.

Star Trek 2 The Wrath of Khan. The ending took me out and I was trying to hide my tears from my family in the movie theater. I was like 9 or 10 though......:monkey2

I'm 30 and saw the film at the Alamo Drafthouse during their "Summer of 82" run (summer of 2012), and I could not help but to break out into tears from the moment you see Spock after he saves the ship to the end credits. I think that moment is designed to trigger that reaction out of all Trekkies for the rest of time (and of course now Jar Jar Abrams is going to ruin it with his crappy take on Trek).

[ame="https://youtu.be/Bgw394ZKsis"]https://youtu.be/Bgw394ZKsis[/ame]

this trailer kinda did. :/

Back