What movie moments made you so emotional you felt the need to shed a tear? *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say different things over the years that are more reflective of where I am at that time.

There are more than I care to admit, but here are some off the top of my head, don't know if I otherwise really have the time to compile a list, would take to0 much reminiscing.

Field of Dreams - When Costner meets his Dad, chokes me up.

I know I'll get a lot of hell for this, but I'm a sucker for Disney movies and they have gotten the better of me in the past, like...

Beauty and the Beast - Beast's Death.
Frozen - Anna sacrificing herself for her sister.
Hunchback of Notre Dame - When Quasimodo saves Esmerelda and Yells "Sanctuary!"

As a Dad, Children in Peril scenes always have a big effect on me, off the top of my head...

E.T. - When Elliot has gone missing and later shows back up at his home, his Mothers reaction always gets me. And obviously later at the farewell scene.
Prisoners - More than one scene, just the anguish the Father (Jackman) is going through trying to find his Child and when he finally does find her.

I'm sure there are many more, just cant think of them right now.

Edit - For some reason Kramer vs. Kramer just popped in my head, but I would have a hard time picking out just one or two scenes.

Through all the sad love stories, compellng dramas, touching or sad moments... the one that last got me in most recent memory....

Was unexpectedly: Wreck it Ralph - when he dives into the volcano

'I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be, than me.'

Films don't make me cry, but these two scenes almost do.:monkey2

The Gordon/Wayne scene from Batman Begins

and this scene from TDKR

bahaha-o.gif

Those were great scenes Clown Prince! I found all the Alfred scenes to be pretty hard hitting as well.

Dummy me, I completely forgot about this one. I'm watched this scene over 100 times easily. Easily one of my favorite movie scenes. I love Batman!

Back