What movie everybody else hates but you love?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I already won this thread with GI Joe: Rise of Cobra.
Aamir+Khan+61st+Berlin+Film+Festival+Award+0ILkjHGHAsfl.jpg

award-trophies-trophy1.jpg

Van Helsing. I love Kate Beckinsale!! Hugh Jackman rocks... And there be monsters!

I even enjoyed the story, but apparently everyone else I know thinks it sucks. I'm now eagerly anticipating the reboot... And hope HT can pick it up so I can rid of this hilarious Sideshow Van Helsing 1/6 figure.

Update... I just remembered... I loved watching Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within. I watched that movie before I even touched the video games... I remember being bummed that the games weren't as good as the movie... Am I insane?

Clash Of The Titans, AVP-R, Predator 2, Alien: Resurrection, The Wolfman remake, The Nightmare On Elm Street Remake, Batman And Robin, and Terminator Salvation.
These three = offtopic :lol
IMDB ~7.0

I loved watching Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within. I watched that movie before I even touched the video games... I remember being bummed that the games weren't as good as the movie... Am I insane?
Nah, I agree :FREAK:

I luv Groundhog Day! I could watch it in a loop(yes I see the irony), but my husband hates it with a passion. Never figured out why either

Van Helsing. I love Kate Beckinsale!! Hugh Jackman rocks... And there be monsters!

I even enjoyed the story, but apparently everyone else I know thinks it sucks. I'm now eagerly anticipating the reboot... And hope HT can pick it up so I can rid of this hilarious Sideshow Van Helsing 1/6 figure.

Update... I just remembered... I loved watching Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within. I watched that movie before I even touched the video games... I remember being bummed that the games weren't as good as the movie... Am I insane?

Van Helsing! :clap

I also liked Battlefield: Earth.

Not a lot...but enough to buy it on DVD and watch it from time-to-time.

I also liked Battlefield: Earth.

Not a lot...but enough to buy it on DVD and watch it from time-to-time.

I saw Battlefield Earth with NO knowledge of what Scientology was, or no knowledge of the Hate for Travolta, I saw it in the store, looked interesting, I had zero knowledge of what it was about,

I put it, watched it, and, yeah I liked it, It was okay, it wasn't great, but, it was entertaining, it was pretty stupid how the guys learned to fly planes and stuff, yeah, really stupid, it had moments that made me laugh, the costumes were kinda funny but cool,
but It Is NOT the worst movie ever made ever in the history of movies, no I dont think so, i completely understand the hate for scientology and i understand wanting to hate this, but at the time I saw it it was just okay,
this movie is 100 times better than Lost in Space for example

Can't remember if I said this or not but since it was on AMC earlier tonight, Independence Day. I've always liked it.

@The Ween - I don't think you'll win the thread with Independence Day...I think a lot of people liked that movie. I know I did.

And one to add for me - GI Joe: Retaliation

I know. But it is inevitable so I figured I would get it over with.

:)

@The Ween - I don't think you'll win the thread with Independence Day...I think a lot of people liked that movie. I know I did.

And one to add for me - GI Joe: Retaliation

I know. But it is inevitable so I figured I would get it over with.

:)

I remember people talking about it before saying what crap it was. Other than Will Smith being........well, Will Smith, I've always like it.

Same with Mars Attacks. I always thought it was awesome, though some take it way too seriously.

It's "bump an old thread" Friday.

John Carter - Very decent film. Not in my top 10 but it deserves more respect than it got.

Back