What movie everybody else hates but you love?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daredevil - lots of hate for that movie...
I however thought it was really cool and I want HT to do DD, Bullseye, Kingpin and Electra from that flick...:hi5:

It has quite good public rating (>60%) so I don't think that there's THAT MUCH of hate.
I love this movie too tho :wave

i LOVE Dracula, one of my favorite vampire movies of all time,
the biggest complain I hear is Keanu's acting which is atrocious, and the stupid romantic plot but
Dracula is amazing and has the coolest stuff:
really hot naked vampire girls,
amazing sets,
amazing costumes,
mostly amazing actors
really good effects

Dracula is just such a beautiful movie to look at, everything in that movie looks good.

although, I really really hate HATE the Frankenstein movie that came around this time, I mean, Robert DeNiro frankenstein, are you kidding me...

and.. I hate alien 3, more than I hate alien resurrection or AVP

i LOVE Dracula, one of my favorite vampire movies of all time,
the biggest complain I hear is Keanu's acting which is atrocious, and the stupid romantic plot but
Dracula is amazing and has the coolest stuff:
really hot naked vampire girls,
amazing sets,
amazing costumes,
mostly amazing actors
really good effects

Dracula is just such a beautiful movie to look at, everything in that movie looks good.

although, I really really hate HATE the Frankenstein movie that came around this time, I mean, Robert DeNiro frankenstein, are you kidding me...

and.. I hate alien 3, more than I hate alien resurrection or AVP

:lol You commend Dracula (one of the worst acting in a movie ever made) but hated Mary Shelley's Frankenstein because De Niro played the monster?

The movie was brilliant as was De Niro's performance. :wink1:

You take Oldman out of Dracula and the movies a POS.

Clash Of The Titans, AVP-R, Predator 2, Alien: Resurrection, The Wolfman remake, The Nightmare On Elm Street Remake, Batman And Robin, and Terminator Salvation.

I would like to associate myself with predator357's screwball taste.

I just bought DOOM, Collateral Damage and Van Helsing on blu=ray. I felt no shame when I carried them, even though my friends made it very clear to me that I should.

they may not be great, but I have a triple feature w/Hugh Jackman, Kate Beckinsale, The Rock, Karl Urban and Arnold Schwarzenegger. Sounds like a win to me.

I would like to associate myself with predator357's screwball taste.

I just bought DOOM, Collateral Damage and Van Helsing on blu=ray. I felt no shame when I carried them, even though my friends made it very clear to me that I should.

they may not be great, but I have a triple feature w/Hugh Jackman, Kate Beckinsale, The Rock, Karl Urban and Arnold Schwarzenegger. Sounds like a win to me.

:hi5: Finally somebody as crazy as me!

Clash Of The Titans, AVP-R, Predator 2, Alien: Resurrection, The Wolfman remake, The Nightmare On Elm Street Remake, Batman And Robin, and Terminator Salvation.

I second that. I thought Clash of the Titans was a good movie.

a few more for me are Spider Man 3, Star Wars episode II, Sucker Punch, (who doesn't love babes killing the crap out of everything?) Transformers 2, (really don't know why everyone hates on it) The Halloween remake, Robocop 3, and Due Date. As you can see, i have quite a taste in movies, will post some more soon.

movie I love and people either never watched or hated it,
Perfume: The story of a Murderer
I love that movie, is one of my favorite movies, I know the guy is pretty weird, which is what most people have trouble with, but I really liked the movie,

Back