What movie everybody else hates but you love?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On A Clear Day You Can See Forever. It's about a professor who falls in love with a young woman who is reincarnated. He figures it out by doing sessions with her. And he falls in love with the women from the past.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHkfwWGojVI[/ame]

I know there are people who don't like Rocky, but I wasn't aware that they counted for anything.

Ya know what is funny? I got all backwards on this thread. I have no idea how I decided that this was the "movie that everybody else loves but you hate" thread.

'Cause I meant to project that I hate Rocky and First Blood.

Ya know what is funny? I got all backwards on this thread. I have no idea how I decided that this was the "movie that everybody else loves but you hate" thread.

you or someone else should make that thread!!!
that would be fun to read

Sucker Punch
Watchmen
I, Robot
Escape From L.A
Weekend at Bernies 1&2
Metoer Man
Tron Legacy
AVP 1
King of the kickboxers
Baseketball
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Friday 13th Jason Takes Manhatten

Weekend at Bernie's!!!!! :rock

First Blood, I can sorta understand, but Rocky?

I guess now we know who didn't grow up in the Northeast in the 70's/early 80's. I mean, just the early morning shots of Philadelphia where you can feel how cold it is. The brick, the green paint on rusted overpasses, bent-to-hell chainlink fences, asphalt mangled by decades of frost heaves...

Even if it wasn't the greatest underdog story ever told, the scenery alone would be enough for most people to fall in love with the movie. I don't think I'll ever get the West coast.

picture.php

Back