What movie everybody else hates but you love?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 1994 live action Flintstones movie. It's a fun movie. I just love the way it looks. You can tell a lot of work went into the set design and prop making. Plus John Goodman as Fred was a pretty darn good casting choice.

That movie is funny as ____. Who hates that!?

I Saw it like, second or third week of being out, I was afraid it was going to be packed,

I was the Only One in the theater with my sister...
then you check reviews or comments, is considered one of the worst movies in general.

I think is one of the funniest movies for me,
"gentlemen, from this day forward you will all refer to me by the name Betty aahaahaaah"
" "but isn't betty a woman's name" :lol
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz1rjq5emKY[/ame]

for some stupid reason that always makes me laugh :duh

I was reading a couple of lists of the "worst" movies ever made the other day. And if I remember correctly, this one was on it. I never saw it, but the trailer looked funny to me. If this movie was super stupid, then it seems to me that is what would make it funny.

I'm going to have to check it out.

I have a hard time deciding which one I like the most. I loved At World's End too, but Dead Man's Chest has the scene with Jack and the beastie. That's something you don't see every day.

I do like At Worlds End. It's bloated. Too long. And a bit confusing. But the last act is amazing, and it looks fantastic.

Avatar. More specifically the final battle sequences.
Pirates 2 was a lot of fun. I was kinda bored with Pirates 4. :/

Back