What is your rarest/most valuable collectors item?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine could possibly be this:

picture.php

picture.php

I got it years ago through a friend, and have no clue as to it's origins. It's quite a rough piece, and carries no manufacturers marks. It could be some worthless rip off bootleg, but I've never seen another exactly like it. :peace

Sideshow-wise, it'd be the following:

1:4 scale T800 endoskeleton
Tremors Graboid
Patient Zero 1:6
Patient Zero EX PF

I don't know how much these are worth, but I bought these from one of the producers of the old Dungeons and Dragon cartoon. They're hand-painted character model cels, an original pencil sketch and some promotional cels. I have one more model cel but the photo didn't come out.

DSC00006-4.jpg

DSC00005-10.jpg

DSC00004-6.jpg

DSC00003-12.jpg

DSC00002-13.jpg

DSC00001-9.jpg

Sideshow-wise, it'd be the following:

1:4 scale T800 endoskeleton
Tremors Graboid
Patient Zero 1:6
Patient Zero EX PF

I don't know how much these are worth, but I bought these from one of the producers of the old Dungeons and Dragon cartoon. They're hand-painted character model cels, an original pencil sketch and some promotional cels. I have one more model cel but the photo didn't come out.

DSC00006-4.jpg

DSC00005-10.jpg

DSC00004-6.jpg

DSC00003-12.jpg

DSC00002-13.jpg

DSC00001-9.jpg

Awesome cartoon, loved the episode with Warduke in. I've still got an old LJN action figure of him around somewhere. :peace

CourtMaster Studios, Logan on a bar top. 1/4 scale premium format. 12/25 It cost $600 but the paint job was horrendous. Actually I was very lucky to a statue that was not cracked or broken. Many many statues from CourtMaster are. I took it a excellent model painter and it looks fabulous. It's my grail piece. I wouldn't sell it for less than $1,200.

Here is a link to some pics,

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96175&page=5

Hey there,
I collect animation from Dungeons & Dragons, I have a few production Cels and a few model cels like this. Id enjoy talking to you about them.
Thanks
uncle.rossy

Some very cool things posted here! In terms of cash value, mine is probably my Optimus Prime EX maquette followed by things like Lurtz EX PF, SSW Daddy Balrog, SSW Cave Troll, etc. In terms of value to me, the pictures and autograph we scored when Sir Ian McKellen stopped by while camping out for the Hobbit panel last month still make me silly excited when I see them. :gandalf :yess:

Not really a prop or 'collectable figure', but my prize possesion is a hand signed photo of the '1989 Batmobile SFX build team'.

Only two in the world :horror

Custom painted SWS P1 bust
Michael Turner original art
J Scott Campbell original art

mine is the original battle damaged HT IM2 Mark 4 :p , u can have it if the price is good :D

Mine could possibly be this:

picture.php

picture.php

I got it years ago through a friend, and have no clue as to it's origins. It's quite a rough piece, and carries no manufacturers marks. It could be some worthless rip off bootleg, but I've never seen another exactly like it. :peace

That's interesting.... Looks like a well done custom to me.

My signed and numbered (1/100) FACTS 2008 convention poster by Romano Molenaar (https://www.romanomolenaar.com). Met the guy at the convention and signed in person.

photo54.jpg

Actual poster:
facts2008.jpg

And my signed and numbered (2/111) Eric Basaldua print, also signed in person.

photo56.jpg

I don't know the value of these prints but to me they're one of the most valuable items.

Back