What is your rarest/most valuable collectors item?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AFA Graded 85 ROTLA Indy (scarce?)
1926 Spalding Ad Back Jack Dempsey PSA 90 (less than 100 cards in any grade exist)

and some bell-button lint that I mined from myself last week, hadn't mined in a while :monkey4

HM Colossus
005-7.jpg

009-3-1.jpg

Either my vintage Star Wars "never removed from box" ESB AT-AT or my Luke Skywalker Master Replicas Elite edition episode VI lightsaber.

X-men #1 from the 60s. Nr,int. also have a b&b28, but it is to in great shape.

Aside from my sideshow patient zero PFF

Is yours the EX? PZ is a great piece man. One of the greatest I've ever seen from SS.

I have a few 1-of-a-kind kits painted by Joe Dunaway.

My most expensive acquisition isn't statue related but video game related. I have a Uncharted 2 Fortune Hunter Edition. Which was a nightmare trying to acquire.

I have nothing rare in my collection

Someone I know owned a Batman issue 3 from 1940 (I think thats correct). That was freaky enough...can't imagine the stress of owning something that expensive !

Don't really have too much valuable/rare stuff anymore sold a bunch of stuff recently, alot of mass produced stuff like the GG Animated Leia 1:1 (lmtd 1000)

the 1:2 Endoskeleton and 1:1 Predalien bust (both limited to 500):

I guess my rarest item I have now is the Withcblade Monument (a bit larger than 1:2 scale, about 2 feet shy of lifesize) by Clayburn Moore. Contacted the studio and got a response back saying that he did around 7-10 of them, I saw one in the Witchblade anime dvd set they were doing an interview with Mark Silvestri and top cow studios and one was in the office, but the arm was broken off and repaired.
080s.jpg

Don't really have too much valuable/rare stuff anymore sold a bunch of stuff recently, alot of mass produced stuff like the GG Animated Leia 1:1 (lmtd 1000)

the 1:2 Endoskeleton and 1:1 Predalien bust (both limited to 500):

I guess my rarest item I have now is the Withcblade Monument (a bit larger than 1:2 scale, about 2 feet shy of lifesize) by Clayburn Moore. Contacted the studio and got a response back saying that he did around 7-10 of them, I saw one in the Witchblade anime dvd set they were doing an interview with Mark Silvestri and top cow studios and one was in the office, but the arm was broken off and repaired.
080s.jpg

Really nice piece there and definately like your set up. Do you have any other pics of your collection?

Probably my SS 1:1 Version 1 endo and my CM t-800 endo.
Then a couple of original paintings I have.

Is yours the EX? PZ is a great piece man. One of the greatest I've ever seen from SS.

I have a few 1-of-a-kind kits painted by Joe Dunaway.

My most expensive acquisition isn't statue related but video game related. I have a Uncharted 2 Fortune Hunter Edition. Which was a nightmare trying to acquire.

Sadly no. I got lucky though as the statue had been sold out for 6 months and eBay auctions were asking $500+. I happened to check one day and one of them had a BIN for the original MSRP. I bought it without even making sure I had any money. If there was a fire and I could only save 1 statue, it would definitely be my Patient Zero. First PFF and first dead piece I bought.

Here's the turtle prints I was talking about.

g.jpg

1 VG hulk #181
2 NM hulk #181
doom PF EX
hulk PF EX
hulk PF green
stout avengers print variant signed by stout
micheal jordan starting line up w/rookie card

Back