What is your rarest/most valuable collectors item?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MISB Die Cast Tie Bomber. Best part is it was free to me and probably cost my grandparents a few bucks. They found it in the attic, they never forgot about it and so I never got it until 4-5 years ago.

Jackie Chan Adventures dragon talisman. Probably worth nothing but I have never seen it outside of the one I have.

Sideshow related my rarest would be the Blackbeard Exc PF (200) but the most valuable is the Red Skull Exc PF (seems to be in the $500 - $600 range now.)

If we are counting anything then my best would be the McFarlane Sportspick Clean No Helmet Warren Sapp. The production numbers were never released but its pretty widly accepted there are only 24 made. Unfortunatly the values of the CNH's have taken a bit of a dive the last 6 months or so but that doesn't make them any easier to find.

SappNHC.jpg

My Bowen Bronze Hunter Rose Grendel Statue...

Solid bronze, limited to just 25 cast, and I looked for it for quite awhile before getting my grubby paws on it.

Now I'm :D

picture.php

I had that trouble myself. Although there is a gentleman at SDCC every year who has one, but he wants a bit too much for it. Interestingly, mine came from a woman who lived very close to you in Florida. She acquired it from a comic shop which went out of business, and therefore the deal was quite equitable to both her and myself. I consider myself very fortunate to have located this baby. I've seen others trade for twice what I paid for mine since...

My most valuable item to me (primarily because it is one of my favorite movie characters) is my Rainman Dude figure with the sculpt paint job by SilentSurfer. If you have to judge based on pure monetary value though, it'd probably be one my Frank Miller original pages from Daredevil or one my Jim Lee X-men pages.

My most valuable item to me (primarily because it is one of my favorite movie characters) is my Rainman Dude figure with the sculpt paint job by SilentSurfer. If you have to judge based on pure monetary value though, it'd probably be one my Frank Miller original pages from Daredevil or one my Jim Lee X-men pages.

You HAVE an original F.M. Daredevil page. Please post, please post:thud:

Adventurebilt Indiana Jones beaver felt fedora. He made the hats for the last Indy movie. Luckily I ordered mine before the film was released and he raised his prices. It was a year long wait, but he's now making them for 3 times the price of what I paid so it was a good investment.

I would have to guess it would be one of my movie posters, not sure at this point which is most valuable, but it would be between these...

1. Star Wars style A (rolled) - supposedly there are less than 100 rolled examples of his poster.

2. Blade Runnwr one sheet (rolled)

3. A Clockwork Orange one sheet (rolled)

4. Revenge of the Jedi Teaser one sheet (rolled)

5. Raiders of the Lost Ark one sheet (rolled)

I have hundreds of posters, but I would guess that those 5 are the most valuable.

I suppose it would be extremely difficult to answer but does anyone here on the forum have any idea of what would be the rarest/most valuable statue ever released from Sideshow? Would it be the Doom PF, Hulk PF Exclusive, Optimus Prime Maquette, Endoskeleton 1:1, Predator Maquette? Would be interesting to know....

My top 4 would have to be...
1) Aliens Warrior 1:1 bust
2) Predator 1:1 bust
3) HCG Artist proof alien head signed by H.R Giger
4) Spider-man comiquette reg signed by Stan Lee

Rarest would be my Sideshow Darkness cast. One of one. But it probably has no value to anyone other than me.

Valuable would probably be Hulk PF ex.

Most valued by me, Batty's signed underwear.

Back