What is your most desired HOT TOYS Figure from any DC Film?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What are your most desired HOT TOYS Figures from any of the DC Films?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
R'as al Ghul w/ HT quality Liam Neeson head sculpt to complete the collection. LoS Bruce I can probably bash together with the custom kit and my spare TF Begins Bruce head. Lucius would be nice too but I think I'm getting the custom weapons adviser one and I'd be happy with that.

A new BB line would be great with a Batman 2.0, Ra's, and LoS Bruce. The Batman could even get a 2-pack with Fox. Chances are probably above average eventually, HT will revisit older movies as long as the words "bat" or "iron" are in the title.

Bruce would be easy enough to put together, I'm thinking of tracking down the Pop Toys Ra's and getting a Bruce sculpt.

I wouldn't mind that. That POP Toys LoS costume set is what I planned to use to bash LoS Bruce with. Was considering the custom R'as with black garb he wears to fight Bruce in on the ice but the head sculpt makes me :pow

I'd buy a Routh 2.0 and a League of Shadows Bruce. This year is the 10th anniversary of SR so if there's a chance of anything it'll be shown at SDCC. Not counting on it though.

Oh ... there's no chance of a Routh 2.0. But, if there were, I'd probably get one. I'd love a Routh to go with Reeve and Cavill, but the Routh 1.0 just wasn't good enough for me to bother buying. For all that movie's problems, I actually prefer the SR suit to MOS.

My guess is that there will never be another Superman Returns collectible.

SnakeDoc

Do they still have the license after all this time? I figure it expired a while ago.
I wish there was a way to know what licenses they have. If somehow they still have Watchmen I wish they'd drop it so someone else can make them.

I dunno how long a license is generally valid for.

I dunno how long a license is generally valid for.

Typically 3 -5 years until you have to pay to renew it for an additional X amount of years. The last Begins figure was 2011, that was 5 years ago. They've been squandering their old DC licenses, so I doubt any of these characters will ever appear. They seemed to buy up as much DC related licenses (1/6 and 1/4) as they could in 2011 and 2012 just so they could sit on them.

If somehow they still have Watchmen I wish they'd drop it so someone else can make them.

People have speculated that this is exactly why they buy them up, so other companies can't produce them. That really seemed to be the case with their Quarter Scale line. 5 years ago they were buying up as many 1:4 licenses as they could get their hands on (Batman Returns, The Terminator, Avengers) at a time where Enterbay was having a success with their 1/4 HD Masterpiece line. Now that Enterbay has abandoned it and is focusing on Sports related collectibles, Hot Toys barely touches it.

Oh ... there's no chance of a Routh 2.0. But, if there were, I'd probably get one. I'd love a Routh to go with Reeve and Cavill, but the Routh 1.0 just wasn't good enough for me to bother buying. For all that movie's problems, I actually prefer the SR suit to MOS.

My guess is that there will never be another Superman Returns collectible.

SnakeDoc

Nah... I hated that suit... wrong colour, neck was too tight and the badge was too small... other than that I suppose it was ok :lol

I'd even take a new Comedian and Silk Spectre, too, for the record... But the others first:

Watchmen-figs.jpg

(I'd even buy an anatomically correct Doc Manhattan, which I understand is what HT would have made had they continued the line)

We should start a campaign at every HT Facebook Post. Just like the one done by the "famous" Richard Yang..."Where is Drax?" :rotfl :rotfl

"Where is Rorschach?"

Rorschach would be a day one PO, and I rarely do that.

He would be for me as well. I never got the two Watchmen figures they did make, as it was about a year before I started collecting. I considered going back and purchasing them, but the rough reviews on Comedian, lack of the rest of the team, and prices on the secondary market have kept me away. I would buy the entire team if they did restart the line though. I'd love to get at least the main six as figures someday.

He would be for me as well. I never got the two Watchmen figures they did make, as it was about a year before I started collecting. I considered going back and purchasing them, but the rough reviews on Comedian, lack of the rest of the team, and prices on the secondary market have kept me away. I would buy the entire team if they did restart the line though. I'd love to get at least the main six as figures someday.

I feel they would have to restart the line considering how far HT has come in terms of detail and quality. They could make an incredible Comedian now compared to what they released.

As for the poll, I voted for Catwoman but it was a tie between her and Penguin

I feel they would have to restart the line considering how far HT has come in terms of detail and quality. They could make an incredible Comedian now compared to what they released.

As for the poll, I voted for Catwoman but it was a tie between her and Penguin

I agree, and I think the line would be a huge success for them if they actually gave it time and attention and made certain to complete the team. I've been hoping someone would pick up the rights since they just left them hanging. At this point, I'd be happy if ThreeZero grabbed up the rights and just gave us the main six.

There was an infographic doing the rounds a while back, worked out that one Iron Man suit would cost approximately $1.6billion dollars to make – bearing in mind that is number 46, that would mean Stark would have spent $73.6billion on those suits so far... more if you consider the Hulkbuster suit would be double the normal suit cost.
Now bearing in mind the world's richest man is worth about $75billion, how the **** has he afforded that!?!

My top twelve (because ten just doesn't cut it):

1.Returns Catwoman
2.Returns Penguin
3.Vicki Vale
4.Max Shreck
5.1966 Joker
6.1966 Catwoman
7.1966 Riddler
8.1966 Penguin
9.1966 Batgirl (not from a movie, but still...)
10.Batman Begins Ra's al Ghul
11.Batman Begins Lucius Fox
12.Bob the Goon (not even joking, people)

After they make those, I'd still buy the heroes and villains from the two other 90s movies, as well as the heroes from the serials. And then they can get back to making characters from Snyder movies I only barely care about.

There was an infographic doing the rounds a while back, worked out that one Iron Man suit would cost approximately $1.6billion dollars to make – bearing in mind that is number 46, that would mean Stark would have spent $73.6billion on those suits so far... more if you consider the Hulkbuster suit would be double the normal suit cost.
Now bearing in mind the world's richest man is worth about $75billion, how the **** has he afforded that!?!

He makes it himself though, is that taken into account?
Or that the machines he uses to make them use clean energy from the arc reactor so no energy expenses either
It's mostly Tony's time and materials

Back