Statue What is your Favorite Mythos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Mythos is your Favorite

• Total voters
I actually am a tad surprised that Obi Wan is winning by as much as he is. Not that he is not a great statue. I just thought Fett would be the winner. I am shocked there are as many fans of the character as there are.

Personally I have never been a huge Obi Wan fan. He's OK but he never has connected with me on any level like the other SW characters have.

But it is a great statue. And like the GG, SSC made a piece that was so awesome that I considered owning him. Unlike GG I actually did own him but sent him back due to googly eyes.

Not an Obi Wan prequel fan (although Ewan McGregor did the best he could with a poorly written character), but love "Old Ben". He was like the Grand Dad you always wanted. :)

Ironically, I'm displaying my Obi Mythos with the Ewan head and Vader with the Hayden - the mythos story (to me) fits better with those heads. Obi is battling Tatooine, looking for somewhere to live. Vader, has gone back to Mustafar, filled with regret after just learning he killed the love of his life.

Gold!!!

BTW: I voted Obi mythos (even though Fett is my all-time favorite character, and the Vader is amazing) because overall, it is just a stunning piece.

Back