What is your favorite Jason Vorhees Look? Please VOTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Jason Voorhees Look?

• Friday 2

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Friday 3

Votes: 41 32.3%
  • Friday 4

Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Friday 6

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • Friday 7

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • Friday 8

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Friday 9

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Jason X

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Freddy Vs Jason

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Friday Remake

Votes: 11 8.7%

• Total voters
This is my favourite look for him:

Viernes13Parte8JasonVuelvexdanye-3.jpg

I think it was Friday 8

Woo...revived poll. I went with 7, not my favorite movie by far, but I love the chains and monstous look.

Part 6 & Part 8. Part 3 honorable mention.

I like the zombie that Jason became. Throwing knives, hunting knife and Machete. A zombie that uses throwing knives? I'm sold. Part 8, he looks gross and wet the whole movie, and I like the dumb jack-o-lantern style face at the end, I don't know why. Part 3 is the scariest appearance by far.

Ill always like the classic Part 3 & 4, but I would say some of my favorites would be Part 7, 6, and the 2009 revision.
I found this awhile back. :lol
Jason_Voorhees_Evolution_by_xamoel.jpg

Part 7 is my favorite look...I'm a sucker for the Kane Hodder looks (except Jason X)

Reviving this poll:
Favorite human Jason - 3 and 4
Favorite zombie Jason - 6 and 7

Part 3 the dawn of the hockey mask. I agree with those that like the old SSC Jason line. Those rocked!! I warned my daughter not to let her dolls go skinny dipping LOL.

Attachments

• DSCF3276 (2).jpg
    DSCF3276 (2).jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 71
  • zzzzzz fr 4.jpg
    zzzzzz fr 4.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 70
  • yyz pool.jpg
    yyz pool.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 74
Part 3 hands down is the best Jason , followed closely by Part 4 and 2. After part 4 I could care less. The Zombie comedy Jason movies ( 6-9 ) were plain dumb.

Part 6 Jason(played by CJ Graham) was amazing, so simply by virtue of his mannerisms, he's my favorite. I also love his look from Jason Goes to Hell--despite that movie being utter ****.

I'm not bothered by the idea of "supernatural Jason" since he showed many supernatural abilities in Part 3.

Back