What is your favorite Jason Vorhees Look? Please VOTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Jason Voorhees Look?

• Friday 2

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Friday 3

Votes: 41 32.3%
  • Friday 4

Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Friday 6

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • Friday 7

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • Friday 8

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Friday 9

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Jason X

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Freddy Vs Jason

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Friday Remake

Votes: 11 8.7%

• Total voters
You think so? Idk nam, I'd have to disagree. But then again I dont own any so I guess I wouldn't really know.

Buy the Pt. VII. It'll definitely change your mind.

If there is only one SS Jason to buy it's part 7. Im not the biggest fan of the movie itself but Jason just looks incredible.The figure is awesome too. I just nabbed one loose off ebay. Ill be modding him a little but even the stock figure has one mean ass presence. For me, the best SS Jasons are part 7, 3, 6 and VS ( in no particular order)

yeah I was about to say, now they are like from a 100 to 200, :panic:
super expensive, the cheapest Jason 3 I saw was like 160

It's because Jason 3 is the grail of that line. :wink1:

Freddy Vs Jason's Jason the cheapest I saw him was 140 or something like that
they all are expensive now

You can get lucky and find them cheaper. odellwyoung sold all his cheap as hell in the commerce thread. He has part 7 now for $70 shipped and part 3 for $60 shipped. Both complete. If anyone wants them I'd jump on it.

I wouldn't buy a damn thing from him. Dude's a recaster, so trust and morals are definitely suspect.

tumblr_lek6cmlBfk1qakx30.gif

The best Jason for me I think is Freddy Vs Jason, I Hate that the mask is sculpted on the head, BUT, he looks really amazing, his clothes are really good and his jacket is just like the movie,

the Clothes on Part 7 are complete S__t, specially the pants, his body and face are really really good but what kills it is the stupid clothes,

FVJ his clothes match the movie very well,

problem with Part 3 is that he can't turn his head :lol

The best Jason for me I think is Freddy Vs Jason, I Hate that the mask is sculpted on the head, BUT, he looks really amazing, his clothes are really good and his jacket is just like the movie,

the Clothes on Part 7 are complete S__t, specially the pants, his body and face are really really good but what kills it is the stupid clothes,

FVJ his clothes match the movie very well,

problem with Part 3 is that he can't turn his head :lol

:lol The Vs. Jason is a mess. While the sculpting is good (as it is on all the 12" Jasons), his hock isn't removable, the fuzz patch on the back of his head looks goofy, the Big Boy Buck makes him look like a skinny tall guy with zero muscle, and I swear his pants were just repurposed Frankenstein's Monster PF pants. :lol

:lol The Vs. Jason is a mess. While the sculpting is good (as it is on all the 12" Jasons), his hock isn't removable, the fuzz patch on the back of his head looks goofy, the Big Boy Buck makes him look like a skinny tall guy with zero muscle, and I swear his pants were just repurposed Frankenstein's Monster PF pants. :lol

AH! I always thought those pants were familiar! I never made the connection. :lol But I'm thinking of the 12' inch Monster. SS loves to recycle especially with their Jasons. Although, I do disagree with you on the Vs figure. There's about as much wrong with all the others as with him. His hockey mask isn't removable but he never took off his mask in the movie but yeah, a bit lazy on SS's part. I can live without it though. The fuzz patch is ridiculous but I took that **** off and did my own hair. But again I think I can live with it if I had to. I didn't think he looked skinny though. Those Buck bodies were ridiculous no doubt but Jason had enough clothes on to hide the body. I really dig both Freddy and Jason from Vs.

Everyone uses that pic, but that figure never looked that bad in hand.

I dunno mine was pretty bad.

Love to see her with a Skipaint.

Yeah. I'd love someone do a full custom from head to toe. She doesn't get enough love.

Send yours off!!

Elvis did a pretty good job on mine.

pamelavorhees1.jpg

Helluva lot better.

The proto wasn't that bad but something went terribly wrong during production. The odd thing is the EX with the decapitated head didn't have that aweful gloss treatment like the main head on the figure.

that is all true, but he still can turn his head around, something JAson 3 cant,
I manage to turn my Jason 3 head to at least face forward,

the only thing I hate about FVJ is that the head is too small, it should be wider

Send yours off!!

Elvis did a pretty good job on mine.

pamelavorhees1.jpg

Never picked up Pammy. :lol

that is all true, but he still can turn his head around, something JAson 3 cant,
I manage to turn my Jason 3 head to at least face forward,

the only thing I hate about FVJ is that the head is too small, it should be wider

Back when Jason 3 was made, the lack of articulation was a necessary sacrifice to get that screen accurate neck/trap.

Back