What is your favorite Jason Vorhees Look? Please VOTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Jason Voorhees Look?

• Friday 2

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Friday 3

Votes: 41 32.3%
  • Friday 4

Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Friday 6

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • Friday 7

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • Friday 8

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Friday 9

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Jason X

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Freddy Vs Jason

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Friday Remake

Votes: 11 8.7%

• Total voters
The Sideshow figure has to be the ideal collectible of that guy. :lecture:lecture:lecture

Never was really a fan of any of the SSC Jasons.

Here's the NECA Part 7...
550668_424036314322491_2134316448_n.jpg

Never was really a fan of any of the SSC Jasons.

Here's the NECA Part 7...
550668_424036314322491_2134316448_n.jpg

That's great for being cheap kiddie garbage (I have him too), and I hope they redo him in the newer, more poseable series, but Sideshow's VII is just that much better - and bigger. They gave him a full body suit and it's the closest you're gonna get to the actual face underneath the hock.

That's great for being cheap kiddie garbage (I have him too), and I hope they redo him in the newer, more poseable series, but Sideshow's VII is just that much better - and bigger. They gave him a full body suit and it's the closest you're gonna get to the actual face underneath the hock.

:pray::pray:

I gotta agree, while I love all of Necas Jasons, SSCs Jasons are just bigger and better.

Yeah, those SS Jason figures are classic 1/6. Remember when they were new?? Those were the days. I wish I still had all mine and the rest of my monsters. Still trying to buy most of them back. I wish some other company similar to SHS would pick up the Friday license and do a run of Jasons like SS did but with todays technology. I can dream...

I remember when I had to think about that $45 price tag, lol. I have all the Jasons, its just funny how times have changed and prices of 1/6 are crazy

I agree for $45 you cant beat em. But the outrageous prices they're going for now is just insane. :cuckoo:

Just proves how great they are. For some stupid reason I'd missed Jason X and wound up tracking down an exclusive a couple years back for $100. Even Buck-based they're still worth every penny. :huh

Just proves how great they are. For some stupid reason I'd missed Jason X and wound up tracking down an exclusive a couple years back for $100. Even Buck-based they're still worth every penny. :huh

You think so? Idk nam, I'd have to disagree. But then again I dont own any so I guess I wouldn't really know.

Back