What is your favorite Jason Vorhees Look? Please VOTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Jason Voorhees Look?

• Friday 2

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Friday 3

Votes: 41 32.3%
  • Friday 4

Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Friday 6

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • Friday 7

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • Friday 8

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Friday 9

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Jason X

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Freddy Vs Jason

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Friday Remake

Votes: 11 8.7%

• Total voters
Kane Hodder was cool and all but all those Fridays sucked. For me at least.

Part 4 is my favorite Friday, but if we're talking just about the look, part 7 was bada$$ and I just love the way Hodder moved as Jason. It's strange how he could make something like that his own, but he did it.

Kane Hodder was cool and all but all those Fridays sucked. For me at least.

I feel the same, he was really cool, but those movies really really sucked, (except for Jason part 7, )
Part 8 was really really awful, part 9 is not even a real Jason movie, at least, he doesn't even really appear that much, Jason X had a cool Jason but the robot girl was too cheesy, well that's how I felt anyway, he was good, but the movies were not.

The films sucked, sure. Jason was awesome though. By that point you were rooting for Jason. **** the kiddies.

it is not even about that, Part 9 had random people play Jason, they couldn't even give us a straight Jason movie, they had to experiment, and it was beyond awful, I went to see a Jason movie, I didn't, I mean, I guess at least part 8 even thought it sucked it had jason at least.

I feel the same, he was really cool, but those movies really really sucked, (except for Jason part 7, )
Part 8 was really really awful, part 9 is not even a real Jason movie, at least, he doesn't even really appear that much, Jason X had a cool Jason but the robot girl was too cheesy, well that's how I felt anyway, he was good, but the movies were not.

it is not even about that, Part 9 had random people play Jason, they couldn't even give us a straight Jason movie, they had to experiment, and it was beyond awful, I went to see a Jason movie, I didn't, I mean, I guess at least part 8 even thought it sucked it had jason at least.

From my understanding Part VIII was a prime example of a Studio stepping too much on the directors toes. I think the original plan was to have more in New York, and things kept getting scrapped or changed. Much to the dismay of the director.

Always had a thing for part 3. Maybe because it was the first Friday film I ever saw and being at the impressionable age of 9 it really freaked me out. There's also the thing with Jason acquiring his infamous hockey mask in that one complete with the axe cut and though his face seems to change throughout the series this is the one where his extra large build with one eye lower than the other, cleft lip, bald headed look seems to define how he appears for the rest of the series. In a way it's classic Jason.

Always had a thing for part 3. Maybe because it was the first Friday film I ever saw and being at the impressionable age of 9 it really freaked me out. There's also the thing with Jason acquiring his infamous hockey mask in that one complete with the axe cut and though his face seems to change throughout the series this is the one where his extra large build with one eye lower than the other, cleft lip, bald headed look seems to define how he appears for the rest of the series. In a way it's classic Jason.

:exactly: Pt.3 is classic

New Blood is and forever will be my favorite look

wEnjJZ2PBjwsk95xa97pwA3oo1_500.jpg

i'd take the row 2 (vertical) over any other vertical (3 Jason) rows !
1489205_86c1.jpg

:1-1:

Since part 2 I was rooting for Jason. Even as a kid, never did I want the kids to get away or get the better of Jason. He was just such a
menacing character that just intrigued me so much.
:hi5:

An then there's this. The design is just incredible. Every blow, wound and rot is all accounted for. Although I prefer the early Jason look I never get tired of looking at this guy. Fantastic. :clap

Back