What is/was your most anticipated Middle-Earth Piece?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when the WK pf was first announced, I was extatic. Even though I have it, I feel it could've been so much more. The Dark Rider prolly comes in 2nd based on how long we had to wait to see it. I will be picking the ex up at a later time.

...and displaying the Pseudo fellowship together but I can't seem to find a pic right now...

pseudor.jpg

You'd think I woulda been able to take a clearer picture. :doh

pseudor.jpg

You'd think I woulda been able to take a clearer picture. :doh

Well it is like taking a picture of bigfoot, I guess not clear at all.......

Psst, I have a secret. I haven't sold the 9 members of the Fellowship yet. They're boxed up and put away. Every time I want to list them on eBay, I have a very hard time and can't do it.

Well Mr Fritz when you decide to "list" them let me know as I just need Sam................. :stick

I have kept EVERY single piece I ever bought, most still on display....

Psst, I have a secret. I haven't sold the 9 members of the Fellowship yet. They're boxed up and put away. Every time I want to list them on eBay, I have a very hard time and can't do it.

Good! Keeping them if you don't need the money is the right idea.

My most anticipated release is the Black Rider premium format, but my grail would be a Boromir PF if they ever got around to it.

I would love to complete The Fellowship in the PF format. :rock

What say you Sideshow??????????

If you make we will buy it :yess:...well at least I would. :wink1:

(it maybe too late for others now though). :slap

:duff
Bill

p.s. I would love to get my hands on a Daddy Rog one day. :rock

That would be my original Weta Balrog and the Weta Cave troll both superb pieces. now its the Dark Rider of Mordor PF.

My most anticipated release is the Black Rider premium format, but my grail would be a Boromir PF if they ever got around to it.

Yes but Borromir as he was at Amon Hen. Not the armor he sported during the extensed "Return of the King" like the maquette.

Not sure if the PF should have him blowing in his horn or just have the horn attached to his belt.

The likeness needs to be good too. I'd pay extra to ensure that.

I visualize Sam PF to come with Bill the Pony on his base. I would like an Eowyn PF to include a Merry statue (getting ready to backstab) to go with the Witch King PF.

Maybe a Merry Pf could either include him holding a palantir or knocking over that skull in the well (From Moria).

Oh the possibilities....

They did a 'Fellowship' Pippin, didn't like it, and he got put on hold until ROTK came out, by which time they thought it would be cool to show him in his armour :)

And i like it.

I like it too :clap...but would also have liked him in his Fellowship gear too. :wink1:

Are there any pics around of the "Fellowship Pippin"? :dunno

I would love to see how it looked.

Bill

There's a few, but I have no idea what thread they're hidden in

You can also see Pippin, an armoured Lurtz and learn more about a few things that were never released in the Weta collectibles book

Thanks FrodoEyes :wave

Does anyone here have any reference to the Fellowship Pippin?

A scan or a pic from the Weta book would be just fine. :stick

Bill

Here's some pics that I had in a LOTR file on my computer. The pics of Pippin and Skully were from Golliath on S&F from a couple years ago I think. I'm not sure who to credit for Lurtz.

wetaworkshop_08_small_024.jpg

dscn2141.jpg

wetaworkshop_08_small_053.jpg

wetaworkshop_08_small_025.jpg

If I remember correctly, 'skully' wasn't by Weta but by a fan who gave it to Weta as a gift.

In the book you also see an unfinished Gwaihir statue, and busts of Eowyn and a warg, as well as lists full of characters they planned to do but never got around to.

If I remember correctly, 'skully' wasn't by Weta but by a fan who gave it to Weta as a gift.
In the book you also see an unfinished Gwaihir statue, and busts of Eowyn and a warg, as well as lists full of characters they planned to do but never got around to.

Yeah, you might be right. That's a helluva sculpt though.

Back