What is the Most Coveted Star Wars Sideshow Product Out There?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The PF Speeder bike is my favorite by far that I own, but I wished I had the $$ at the time for the Ex PF Grievous. Those are a needle in a haystack to find.

No one's mentioned it yet, but I also LOVE my Salacious Crumb. Truly going to be one of my best pieces to show off. HUGE ROTJ lover.

Sideshow makes those? :confused:

Oh ya! :rock

r2d2_3po.jpg

We are just getting started on buying land to build our house on. When we get the house built, I desparately hope that Sideshow still has the lifesized droids available. I will be dedicating a large part of the house to my collection and I want them in it! Who knows...maybe by then I'll have a 100.00 gift card that I can use on them...:rotfl

OH yeah. I had totally forgot about those. Yeah, those qualify for grail status... not as cool as marvel thought.:rolleyes: :lol

i have to agree and say there isnt a true grail from the SW line. i just started collecting SW 12in figs last december when i got old ben. i think ive got 90% of them now and i paid way lower than retail for all of them and they were the exclusives. the only one i paid more for was jedi luke for about $90. i guess all the savings i made on the rest balanced his cost out though. just scored a brand new boushh exclusive for $40. should be here any day now.

I remember in the late 90s seeing an incredible Bowen bronze Fett statue.

However, it cost $3,000!

In college, I could not get it.

Well guess what, it now sells for about $20,000!!!!!!!

Only 100 made.

boba.jpg

I remember in the late 90s seeing an incredible Bowen bronze Fett statue.

However, it cost $3,000!

In college, I could not get it.

Well guess what, it now sells for about $20,000!!!!!!!

Only 100 made.

And that fact is why I have collected everything in the Star Wars and LOTR line so far. Don't wanna risk missing anything and having it skyrocket later (yea yea I know it wont :lol ) I was poor in college so I dont have to be regretful later.

Jezus... a $20,000 Fett? I could live for days...DAYS* on that kinda cash!

(*weeks or months if I don't drive at all)

I think the life size droids (C3P0 & R2-D2) are the holy grails... But SOOO darn expensive. I'm sure they're worth it though, but not too many people are going to be able to afford that. I'd have to say though, that my favorite SS items are the General Grievous PF Ex & the Darth Maul 1:1 bust (both of which I got my hands on!!! :) )

Back