What is the major malfunction with women today?!?!?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To all of you who are trying to figure out women, I offer this advise. Who cares? The question should not be what is it about them, it should be what is it that you want from them? They have an advantage, because they have figured this out already. Everything that you don't understand about women is rooted into this question. They want your money, your time and attention. In short they want ownership, to do whatever they please with you. They know the game, and are better at playing it than men. Ask yourself what you really need a woman for. My answer used to be because I wanted someone to pick up the domestic duties that I did not want to do, as well as someone to go places together and a sexual partner. Feed me, go see Riddick with me and then blow me.

I found out that if I do my own laundry and cook my own meals, I now get to have different women in my life without having to depend on one woman. For every beautiful girl that you are drooling over, there is a man who is sick of her sheet. Having 4 girls is a lot more interesting than 1 in my book. Stop making excuses and start lifting weights, go buy a dumbell tomorrow and learn the game.

Don't go out to pick up girls, go out to socialize, ask some simple questions and if you sense an attraction, exchange numbers immediately. Ask them if they are going to eat after the club closes...then say let's exchange numbers in case they want to meet up later. Just an example, but one I use a lot. This should only take a few moments after introductions. You can get good at this quick. Text them and set up drinks for another time if they don't go. Get a wingman that can do the same, and you will rule the club.

I am seeing 4 girls right now, so this should be my thread. You are welcome, freaks!!!

One day this will get old. In a nutshell you haven't met THE ONE yet. Just keep it covered if you want to play the "game" as you call it.

Oh, please drop the......."they want your money" bull****. I'm so sick of hearing that. I have my own money. Thank you.

The math on that is frightening.

Figure each of the women are seeing at least two guys (being generous, and not assuming they're sluts). Since they're attracted to being treated a particular way, both guys are seeing four other women, who are each seeing another guy who is seeing four other women. Up the number of men each woman is seeing, and then figure it out.

2 thoughts...

1. Not every man is designed to be the stud... most are too busy making excuses for why they can't seem to find anyone.
2. Think of how many women you have been with, then think of how many men each of those women have been with... and how many women those men have been with, and then how many....LOL

The math on that is frightening.

Figure each of the women are seeing at least two guys (being generous, and not assuming they're sluts). Since they're attracted to being treated a particular way, both guys are seeing four other women, who are each seeing another guy who is seeing four other women. Up the number of men each woman is seeing, and then figure it out.

Sounds like some sort of pyramid scheme. :lol

Oh, please drop the......."they want your money" bull****. I'm so sick of hearing that. I have my own money. Thank you. [/QUOTE]

Not all women need a man for money.. but I have yet to have one offer to pay for my dinner or date.

2 thoughts...

1. Not every man is designed to be the stud... most are too busy making excuses for why they can't seem to find anyone.
2. Think of how many women you have been with, then think of how many men each of those women have been with... and how many women those men have been with, and then how many....LOL

Stud?

:rotfl :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Oh, please drop the......."they want your money" bull****. I'm so sick of hearing that. I have my own money. Thank you.

Not all women need a man for money.. but I have yet to have one offer to pay for my dinner or date.[/QUOTE]

Did they ask you out?

2 thoughts...

Which is why I stated that if she's dating one player, she's probably dating two.

Chainsaw said:

You're ignoring the time scale. Four at once, each of whom can be changing regularly, and each of whom may be changing her partners regularly. Compare that to a series of monogamous relationships, and there's no way you can even come close to touching the same kind of numbers.

Is there anyone else that is not looking for a committed relationship? I know I am not alone. If so, do you just date one person at a time? There's no rules here, but plenty of opinions about what I do. It's not so strange. Lots of cool kids are doing it! LMAO

****ing whoever the hell you feel like isn't exactly a new thing. I'm pretty sure all anyone has pointed out is that the venereal risks are radically higher, and the attitude that women use men, therefore men should use women is setting the 'cool kid' bar fairly low.

Sometimes, yes. I get asked out about once a month.

I've offered to pay but always get turned down. Male pride I guess.[/QUOTE]

You sound like you have your s together. Regardless of sex, most people are hard up for money. The nurses and other professionals who make money I have dated have offered to pay before, now that I think of it. I apologize if I offended you with my money comment. It happens though, my ex managed to burn through about $40,000 of mine the first year we were married, and that was on top of me paying all of the bills. She is the exception, not the rule. There are men that are deadbeats, it's really a human trait to mooch I guess.

Would each of you give up all of your past loves, all of your crushes, and the memories of each pursuit you have had in your life if it were the only way to remain with the one you were with now? That's what monogamy is.

Just with a 4th dimensional twist.

Which isn't how it happens, so it's irrelevant.

Monogamy is sex with one person at a time, for an extended period of time, usually because the two people involved have a connection more complex than the need to satisfy a bodily function, and/or a need for self-esteem based upon whether or not another person is willing to use them to fulfill their own needs.

Are you aware that in the first decade of this century, the demographic with the highest rate of new HIV infections was heterosexual women in their early 20's? You figure those women were monogamous, or dating prize bulls?

You have all been taught that monogamy is the norm, but it is not. I find it interesting that of 1,231 societies from around the world, only 186 are monogamous. That would be one explanation of why 50% of marriages end in divorce, and those that do divorce average 3 marriages. I just feel it is just a form of social pressure, not something that is hard wired or innate.

Both sexes are expressing the modern trend of having decreased value over time. Ultimately it results in more bastard children... who incidentally act like real bastards. :rotfl

I gotta laugh because there's alot of guys who brag about their body count when all it does is make everyone dumber for the experience. God forbid they do reproduce because the stupid females they took advantage of are going to add another future welfare recipient to the list. Many of them will get free meals in jail too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back