What is the major malfunction with women today?!?!?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is that it's very simple to cheat now a days with technology. I meet a lot of girls and I don't even have to get my *** out of my house. Facebook, dating sites, texting, etc. You used to have to make an effort and get out there and actually meet people face to face, but now, not so much. Hell, even at work all I have to do is give my cell number to a girl and say "if you want to go out, just text me"...after a small conversation of course :lol Girls get a lot of attention since guys want to get laid, and a lot of them have a hard time handling it IMO. It makes them feel wanted and they like that. Now before I get flamed, yes, guys do it too.

Damn a-dev, I had no idea.

7 years ain't no small thing. How do you know your girl wasn't just looking to test you to see how you'd feel? Have you expressed to her that you don't really want it to go this way? I'd go back to her, take her by her waist, and be like "we're doin' dis, you're coming back with me".

Damn a-dev, I had no idea.

7 years ain't no small thing. How do you know your girl wasn't just looking to test you to see how you'd feel? Have you expressed to her that you don't really want it to go this way? I'd go back to her, take her by her waist, and be like "we're doin' dis, you're coming back with me".

Nah it was no test. I know women do that but I don't think this was one of those things. This was truly how she felt and I suppose I felt the same.

Like a hamster I'm no big fan of change, so that part of me primarily is the part that would have wanted her to stay...and yet that was part of the problem. Nothing was going to change. We had both lost all enthusiasm. It was as though we had already been married for 50 years.

Yeah, but don't you want her? You atleast seem conflicted about it.

I mean you guys were going to get married right? I remember you talking about kids! That's not something to make light of, what if this was "the one"? If you're unsure and still love her, you got nothing to lose by trying to get her back. You're absolutely sure that's what she wants?

0d0e313d42fcbfc063ccf55d73566f11.jpg

we are all ****ed. it helps to remember that.

like. seriously.

if nobody ****s with you, it is best to go **** yourself.

Just start PWNING, it's the best advice I can give you. Give people crazy eyes, lift heavy stuff, crack some walls and grounds, drink good beer, pull the sun down, get your pancakes from Ween..(mine are on Sundays, don't take that away from me :tap), and watch Terminator on BR.

ONLY then you are ready.

Show ppl the Dim Mak. :lecture :goodpost: :exactly:

Ski

+1 on the dim mak ski...defff tushh ( in my best asian fob voice lol )

Having read over the various comments here, I see that no one has actually provided you with a clear and concise answer, so here it is...women are certifiably insane.Keep that in mind and dealing with them will be easier(not easy;easier. nothing will make dealing with them easy)....PS

Having read over the various comments here, I see that no one has actually provided you with a clear and concise answer, so here it is...women are certifiably insane.Keep that in mind and dealing with them will be easier(not easy;easier. nothing will make dealing with them easy)....PS

truth :lecture :goodpost:

women are nuts. Much harder to figure out than men.
If any woman tells you most women are NOT nuts, then odds are they are one of the nutty ones.

My wife does hair and complains about women in general all of the time. One of my favorite jabs at her when she's being dramatic is to tell her she's "acting like a woman again.". To which she always shoots me an eat **** look :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back