What is the major malfunction with women today?!?!?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
women are nuts. Much harder to figure out than men.
If any woman tells you most women are NOT nuts, then odds are they are one of the nutty ones.

My wife does hair and complains about women in general all of the time. One of my favorite jabs at her when she's being dramatic is to tell her she's "acting like a woman again.". To which she always shoots me an eat **** look :lol
:rotfl

Like the one in your avvy pic?
J/K.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKuCQClzhXY[/ame]

If women are so bad, I suggest buying your hand some of those sexy undies Lion posted and become a hermit. Then maybe you'll be happy.

The only way a man will ever figure out women is to become one and visa versa. I don't try to figure out men in general because it won't work. They're too different. Same with women.

both men and women have their crazy section. But in my life's experience women have a much higher percentage.

It seems most of the time women truly have no idea what they need to make them happy. Or if they do it changes every 10min.

men tend to have a short list to their happiness and it typically remains pretty constant.

Ween you always seem very grounded. Actually all of the ladies on this board do.

All of the drama queens here are guys :panic:

Society today is different where women aren't treated like property, as they were in the past, and they are making up for that. They can pick and choose instead of just settling and making due with what they were "given".

both men and women have their crazy section. But in my life's experience women have a much higher percentage.

It seems most of the time women truly have no idea what they need to make them happy. Or if they do it changes every 10min.

men tend to have a short list to their happiness and it typically remains pretty constant.

Ween you always seem very grounded. Actually all of the ladies on this board do.

All of the drama queens here are guys :panic:

wait, how many women post in here? I can only think of like 10 or something like that (that I know of) , how many men post here?

To all of you who are trying to figure out women, I offer this advise. Who cares? The question should not be what is it about them, it should be what is it that you want from them? They have an advantage, because they have figured this out already. Everything that you don't understand about women is rooted into this question. They want your money, your time and attention. In short they want ownership, to do whatever they please with you. They know the game, and are better at playing it than men. Ask yourself what you really need a woman for. My answer used to be because I wanted someone to pick up the domestic duties that I did not want to do, as well as someone to go places together and a sexual partner. Feed me, go see Riddick with me and then blow me.

I found out that if I do my own laundry and cook my own meals, I now get to have different women in my life without having to depend on one woman. For every beautiful girl that you are drooling over, there is a man who is sick of her sheet. Having 4 girls is a lot more interesting than 1 in my book. Stop making excuses and start lifting weights, go buy a dumbell tomorrow and learn the game.

Don't go out to pick up girls, go out to socialize, ask some simple questions and if you sense an attraction, exchange numbers immediately. Ask them if they are going to eat after the club closes...then say let's exchange numbers in case they want to meet up later. Just an example, but one I use a lot. This should only take a few moments after introductions. You can get good at this quick. Text them and set up drinks for another time if they don't go. Get a wingman that can do the same, and you will rule the club.

I am seeing 4 girls right now, so this should be my thread. You are welcome, freaks!!!

I found out that if I do my own laundry and cook my own meals, I now get to have different women in my life without having to depend on one woman. For every beautiful girl that you are drooling over, there is a man who is sick of her sheet. Having 4 girls is a lot more interesting than 1 in my book. Stop making excuses and start lifting weights, go buy a dumbell tomorrow and learn the game.

Hahahaaa. Hope you can make your own penicillin too! :horror

The math on that is frightening.

Figure each of the women are seeing at least two guys (being generous, and not assuming they're sluts). Since they're attracted to being treated a particular way, both guys are seeing four other women, who are each seeing another guy who is seeing four other women. Up the number of men each woman is seeing, and then figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back