What is going on? eBay Hot Toys scams!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been happening since the beginning of human civilization :lol The fact that this is a surprise to anyone is scary.

If my hot Nigerian fiance whose rich uncle died suddenly in a car accident and left her an inheritance that she can't deposit into her own bank account for tax reasons and offered to halve the multi-million dollar sum with me simply for storing it in my account in the next week or two before she travels to Australia to marry me has taught me anything - it's that you should have more faith in humanity Yankee.

If my hot Nigerian fiance whose rich uncle died suddenly in a car accident and left her an inheritance that she can't deposit into her own bank account for tax reasons and offered to halve the multi-million dollar sum with me simply for storing it in my account in the next week or two before she travels to Australia to marry me has taught me anything - it's that you should have more faith in humanity Yankee.

the only part of this I find hard to believe is that your fiance is hot...

70489-Jenna-Marbles-mind-blown-gif-P-7GYE.gif

the only part of this I find hard to believe is that your fiance is hot...

:lol

Are people not aware of the saying "If it seems too good to be true, it usually is."? I know the temptation for a great deal is almost irresistible, but come on.

I have two awaiting hot toys figure which i haven't received it yet. Bought it from two chinese seller. I tried calling ebay, they won't refund me until the date of delivery estimate. But the guy provided me a fake tracking no from china post. It's more than 21 days since i bought and paid for the figures. :-( if there ebay account is closed. How can ebay money back guarantee pay me for 350$ now?

Just try refund

Honestly never buy things on ebay , scammers are common and ebay is so incompetence. Just trust reliable portal like BBTS or sideshow collectibles for preorder /purchasing

Yep i called these out in the Warmachine Diecast Mark II thread. i buy from ebay frequently but only from sellers I've dealt with in the past or who are local with active feedback within the past 3-4 months.

Some of these fake listings aw from sellers with good ratings like the Igor one. So I assume people see that and think it's ok. But come on now, a $300.00 Hot Toys figure for $50.00 and free shipping from China? USE YOUR MIND PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

any member here thinks these ironman prices are for real , please contact me right away...
i have a beach front property in palm springs for $5000.00
7 rooms + 3 baths + pool
can not hold it-----first to pay gets it....do not let this deal pass----

I have two awaiting hot toys figure which i haven't received it yet. Bought it from two chinese seller. I tried calling ebay, they won't refund me until the date of delivery estimate. But the guy provided me a fake tracking no from china post. It's more than 21 days since i bought and paid for the figures. :-( if there ebay account is closed. How can ebay money back guarantee pay me for 350$ now?

file a paypal claim, had a similar issue, ebay wont help but paypal will. they'll give the seller 7 days to respond with a proper tracking number or updated info of some kind, then if they dont you'll get refunded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back