What is everyone hoping gets made in 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love these wish lists...it's where all our dreams & hopes come to die & we can mourn them all year long...like visiting the grave site

Anyway my wishes would be...

Hot Toys -

Captain Marvel (we all know this will happen but I'd like all the suits please)
Joaquin Phoenix Joker
Aliens - Ripley, Newt & Marines
BttF 3 - Marty & Doc
Starship Troopers - All of them & some Bugs too
Devils Rejects

Three Zero -

More Walking Dead & maybe branch into Romero Zombies - Dawn of the Dead 1/6th Scale would be awesome

Blitzway -

Hard Boiled - Chow Yun Fat

Medicom -

Bleach RAH figures

S.H. Figuarts -

Bleach
Fairy Tail

Storm Collectibles -

More WWE figures - Randy Savage / Ultimate Warrior / Legion of Doom / Mr Perfect / Undertaker (80's) / Million Dollar Man / Brutus Beefcake / Ravishing Rick Rude etc.

Think that's it

Neil

I think it's worth cranking out wishlists every so often. We've seen stuff like Ghostbusters, Snake Plissken, John Matrix, Steve Austin and Dredd made in recent years. They all featured heavily in previous lists, so it's maybe not entirely pointless.

I've hoping someone makes 1/6 TMNT movie figures for quite some time. The neca 1/4 is nice, but I don't have space for 4 figures, plus shredder and who knows what else, in that scale.

There's a lot of 3rd party Final Fantasy females now (with bad head sculpts, but good outfits/accessories). I want some males made too. Overall, I'm trying to tone down collecting due to space and money.

Can we also get Timothy Dalton from THE Rocketeer? I want a Neville Sinclair! "It wasn't lies, Jenny. It was acting."

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I normally only wish for 1/6 scale figures but I would love NECA to make a 7 inch Black Mirror figure line. One figure and a small diorama piece that represents an episode until they have one per episode or maybe just pick the episodes that they consider to be the most significant.

Hot Toys
-Bespin Han and Chewie
-Jungle Hunter 2.0
-Aliens Ripley
-Indiana Jones
-Conan the Barbarian

Sideshow
-The Last Crusade Indiana Jones
-The Thing MacReady

Blitzway
-Forrest Gump
-Home Alone

Asmus Toys
-Gandalf the Gray 2.0
-Gollum
-Black Gates Aragorn

Three Zero
-More Horror figures

QMX
-Id like to see them continue with more 80s fantasy stuff like Labyrinth, Willow, Legend...

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Yes please! A Starbuck, Apollo and Cylon would rock my world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Starbuck and Apollo would, in theory, only need separate headsculpts. The uniforms are identical, and as for physical build, there's really not much between the two to require a different buck.

Hoping somebody finds the stones to bite into a solid western line ...

Tombstone, Wyatt and Doc ... and maybe Johnny Ringo
Raylan Givens and Boyd Crowder
Anton Chigurh
Bullock, Swearengen and Wild Bill from Deadwood (maybe the new movie will inspire them)
Rooster Cogburn (Bridges version)

... Unforgiven, Man w/ No Name, Lone Ranger, etc.

Also ... John McClane, Logan, House MD, and a late-season Jax Teller.

SnakeDoc

If we’re just talking totally unrealistic hopes and dreams, here: I would kill to see Mondo do an Into the Spider-Verse line. If they could recreate those designs and that animation style with the same attention to detail as they did the animated series Batman, I think it would be something truly magical.

Hoping somebody finds the stones to bite into a solid western line ...

Tombstone, Wyatt and Doc ... and maybe Johnny Ringo
Raylan Givens and Boyd Crowder
Anton Chigurh
Bullock, Swearengen and Wild Bill from Deadwood (maybe the new movie will inspire them)
Rooster Cogburn (Bridges version)

... Unforgiven, Man w/ No Name, Lone Ranger, etc.

Also ... John McClane, Logan, House MD, and a late-season Jax Teller.

SnakeDoc

I’m not gonna lie: between all their classic movie licenses and their relationship with studios like MGM, I’m really hoping that if people buy the **** out of Zorro, Blitzway night try pursuing some of those classic western licenses. Assuming they’re even close to attainable. I know that, for a long time, stuff like The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly was seen as unattainable, but I’ve seen so many crazy things that I never thought would happen become real in this hobby that I tend to think nothing’s unattainable, anymore.

Back