What is everyone hoping gets made in 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 1/6 scale “Holy Grails” for 2019 are:
7 of 9 from Star Trek: Voyager (QMX)
The Mountain from Game of Thrones (Viper duel version).

I’d also like to see:
QMX announce Capt. Sisko, Jadzia Dax, Worf, Data, and the Voyager EMH Doctor.
ThreeZero gives a better/updated Danerys and John Snow.

If we’re just talking totally unrealistic hopes and dreams, here: I would kill to see Mondo do an Into the Spider-Verse line. If they could recreate those designs and that animation style with the same attention to detail as they did the animated series Batman, I think it would be something truly magical.

I too want this, I think its physically possible but.sadly don't see it happening.

I think a 1:6 Buffy line would still be a runaway success with the right products. I’m sure a lot of people feel reluctant due to Sideshow having mined the brand quite extensively back in the day, but I think there is still room for some brilliant products to be made.

The run at 1:6 scale premium format figures/statues they did in the later years hinted at brilliance. Wish we could see what they could produce with today’s techniques and demand for higher quality products.

Trinity, Morpheus & Agent Smith
Chekov & Uhura
Elrond, Galadriel, Theoden, Faramir, Gollum, Lurtz, Grima Wormtongue, older Bilbo, & Sauron

I think a 1:6 Buffy line would still be a runaway success with the right products. I’m sure a lot of people feel reluctant due to Sideshow having mined the brand quite extensively back in the day, but I think there is still room for some brilliant products to be made.

The run at 1:6 scale premium format figures/statues they did in the later years hinted at brilliance. Wish we could see what they could produce with today’s techniques and demand for higher quality products.

I'd only bite (see what I did there?) if they were very high quality. Buffy and Spike for sure, with 3 or 4 other supporting characters -- Drusilla comes immediately to mind.

I probably posted already a while ago, but since the trailer came out and it's been trending for several days, it seems like perfect timing.

Hot Toys or Blitzway

1/6 scale First Blood or First Blood part II John Rambo

For the love of G Zeus, do not make a 72 year old Stallone with short hair and cowboy hat. :lol

How 'bout a 70 year old Stallone in Guardians of the Galaxy 2. That might have a chance

Them's fightin words!!

bepRndv.gif

I still want the missing characters from the Batman Nolan trilogy like Ra's Al Ghul or Nurse Joker.

Back