What is everyone hoping gets made in 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't worry, Blitzway is watching this thread and will make sure to pick licenses that are not mentioned at all.

I want the Vince Vega from Pulp Fiction that DST promised us five years ago.

I'd also love a MAFEX battle damaged RoboCop with Peter Weller's face.

A bunch of the SHF Star Wars stuff that they've shown, but not solicited, like Crait Luke and Snowspeeder Luke.

A Transformers Masterpiece Rodimus Prime 2.0 would be cool, but probably unlikely for several more years.

A 6-7 inch scale Batman in the Returns outfit would be great, be it from NECA, Mattel, Mezco...anyone.

Those are my only burning desires. I'll wait and see what comes out. I will surely find things I want...I always do!

Interestingly enough, my Top Ten of 2018 was all stuff from Japanese companies. Nothing from Hasbro or Mattel. I guess I'm moving more towards "upscale" stuff.

Third, Fifth, Sixth and Seventh Doctors
Clint Eastwood from any of his westerns
Mad Max Rockatansky (Mel)
Kyle Reese and a do-over of T2 Sarah Connor
Aliens Marines (Hicks, Hudson, Bishop and Vasquez) plus Aliens Ripley
Deckard, Roy Batty and Pris from Blade Runner
'78 Michael Myers and Loomis
Trinity from The Matrix
Cesar Romero Joker
Bespin Lando
Frank Black from Millennium

So, pretty much the same list as every year, then... :lol

Rocky ,Apollo , Mickey and the Dolph. More Nightmare on elm street and Jason and Pennywise.

Hot Toys or Blitzway...or a good 1/6 company.

1. Rambo from First Blood or Part II ( Rambo 5 comes out in 2019, so hopefully there is new merchandise coming)

mwVzIs0.jpg

2RAZDsK.jpg

2. From Hot Toys or Blitzway or 7 inch ultimate by Neca

Beetlejuice

4F6hzvf.jpg

3. From Hot Toys

Reloaded Neo

VNWrzv4.jpg

4. Mezco 0ne 12

The Tick (comic/cartoon version)

fbLZdG7.jpg

5. By Neca

Casey Jones (cartoon)

1hpxnjM.jpg

And finally, wish list/unlikely

1/6 Driver from Drive (film)
1/6 Jack Sparrow from first film
Diamond Select Ecto 1 for7 inch figures
Mel Gibson Mad Max by Neca or Hot Toys

Number Six (Patrick McGoohan) from The Prisoner.
Frank Drebin.
Arthur Morgan.
Francis York Morgan.
The Goonies.

Yeah the shouts for a new First Blood Rambo is good. 37th Anniversary and all! Ok not the biggest anniversary but still. I would love HT to give it the DX treatment! One fig in the M65 jacket, clean head sculpt. The other wearing the tarpaulin with battle damaged sculpt, could have a dio base of the forest or the pavement in Hope.

I put the likelihood of this becoming a reality as distinctly small though.

I have all times wish-list in 1/6:
Inception - Kobb and Ariadne
Forrest Gump
LotR - Galadriel and Arwen
The Matrix - Trinity and Morpheus
No Country for Old Men - Sheriff Ed Tom Bell and Anton Chigurh
Hostiles - Capt. Joseph J. Blocker
TDK - Lucius Fox
BB - Ras Al Ghul and Dr. Jonathan Crane
Interstellar - Cooper and Brand

oh and Princess Amidala in any outfit not from TPM.

Figuremasters- Jean grey
Hot toys- Star Wars
NH- c3po, cerimonial Leia
ESB- bespin escape Leia and lando (chewie with 3po backpack but that might be too much wishing)
RotJ- Endor Leia, Boushh
TPM- Amidalla (red queen or Theed invasion) qui-gon
TLJ- General Leia
Star Ace- Prof McGonagall, Lupin
Asmus- Galadriel, council Elrond

Hot toy indiana jones dx figure without pers. Otherwise i agree with earlier posts to just release whats already been teased. Especially the falcon cockpit.

If its what we are pretty sure is coming out, bespin han.

I want to see McFarlane delve into more licenses I like. I love their Captain Kirk and Jareth figures, and since Mattel lost the DC license I’d love to see them make a Christopher Reeve Superman and Gene Hackman Lex. I think they could nail the sculpting on Superman’s suit and do some awesome face printing.

I also want a detailed 6-7” Tobey Maguire Spider-Man figure. We need one. :monkey2

From Hot Toys I want to see a 1/6th scale Slave Leia, Batman Returns Catwoman, 1/6th scale ROTJ Vader, 1/4th scale Tech Noir T-800 and 1/4th scale Keaton Batman and Nicholson Joker but I know that’ll never happen.

EDIT: I also want McFarlane to make a new Beetlejuice! There's a character that's dying to be redone. The NECA figure is pretty wonky now.

Well, since a-dev brought it up, and we're going for complete wish fulfillment here: Andy and Red from Shawshank Redemption.

Other that that:
Agent Smith from the Matrix, as many others have said.
John Marston from Red Dead 1, and Arthur Morgan from Red Dead 2
1885 Marty and Doc from BTTF3
Ellie from The Last of Us
more QMX Star Trek, specifically TNG
Hot Toys Biker Scout... and Speeder?

I think that's about it. I can't see myself buying too much else this year...

Back